I love to help new players but it

Is so hard to find new players in the game and I especially love helping them through dungeons and giving dungeon runs from vanilla up to bfa. but again it is so hard to find new players who haven’t played or are returning to wow and just needing some help along the way. I would even love to find someone to do the refer a friend with and be able to hearth to them any time we want for help, etc or just to hang out.

Make a guild that advertises as new and returning player friendly in the guild finder, trade, realm forums, and here: New Player Friendly Guilds Check In Here! - #176 by Teacuptauren-thrall

Then make a facebook page for the guild that advertises it as being that way. You’ll get more hits than might think you will.

1 Like

When I tried out FFXIV, I found their mentor system pretty darn helpful. It was very easy for experienced players to find me, and it was equally easy for me to reach out to them. I even had a couple players notice the little symbol over my head and ask me if I needed anything when they noticed me running around aimlessly.

I think WoW could learn from that.

3 Likes

WoW could learn a lot from FF14 cough professions cough

3 Likes

I actually have seen a lot of new players recently in leveling dungeons.

Almost every single one on my monk.

1 Like

Someone gave me 10k Gil once

Didn’t know what to do with it, but it was nice

Yea it seems like 99% of level 1s are alts. I think I remember when I was low level, everybody knew exactly what they were doing

Checks OP’s transmog
Checks OP’s server

You sure that’s the type of help you’re talking about?

And are you sure you’re just hanging out?

I dont know how ur not finding them I seem to be a magnet to them

1 Like

I started as a new player last year. The system isn’t setup in a way to help us really connect to anyone.

The new guild interface is awesome, but there isn’t any inherent way to connect to someone without knowing them first or unless they stalk you from Northshire.

I would of loved to have met you when I first started playing at the end of Legion. I had no idea what I was doing. I also annoyed a lot of people with my idiocy.

Question OP,how did you get to level 22 with no gear but a off hand?

Magic of Goldshire, Moonguard.

Oh didn’t realize that silly me :confounded: