I love Sylvanas

Nathanos ain’t crap, Sylvanas loves me more! :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

What’s a Sylvanas?

1 Like

Take her then, please, and get her out of the story completely.

6 Likes

Sylvanas is a good feminist icon and strong female character!!

10 Likes

Fixed. Cuz you know… committing genocide pretty much exempts you from being “good”.

:cookie:

15 Likes

I used to love her, but i had to kill her

2 Likes

She was cool but Blizz destroyed her. If they ended her thing in Wrath she probably would just be kinda in the side like her sisters. I wish they didn’t do this to her and just crapped on her character but oh well lol.

9 Likes

She used to be one of my favorite characters until Blizzard objectively ruined her entire story and reason for being. Their writers are horrible.

9 Likes

She was evil the entire time and I don’t know how she was ever considered a good guy

4 Likes

It wasn’t that she was considered ‘good’, but she was a sympathetic character. Then she became overtly, and cartoonishly evil.

5 Likes

I love Haley West!

She died like many people, so we should have sympathy for her as she oversees the torture and murder of many other innocent people?

Nah

3 Likes

please go be with her in the maw, be her companion down there…forever i hope, and keep her out of the story.

2 Likes

Sylvanas wasn’t inherently bad, but the writers for her in BofA and SL certainly were. The fact is she is a tragic tormented figure.

And she will be back. The Maw is clearly just a temporary place. If they can return Ysera they can return anyone. The big question will be, when she returns, will she still be undead…

All the same to me, we Worgen are immune to her undead raising antics.

4 Likes

I hate slyvanas my friend has a crush on her pls take slyvanas away

1 Like

She loves me the mostest.

Not the current cringely-written Sylvanas though, she a clone. You can have her.

2 Likes

I think it’s about time to bring back Sylvanus. It’s been a long time.

3 Likes

okay. this is a new development.

No! My Sylvanas! You will not steal my waifu from me! Tackles and wrestles in mudpit

2 Likes

Oh no the voices got this one… the void is too deep

1 Like