I lost my Soul because of a random

Not one bit of his post was complaining. He simply shared his experience.

3 Likes

Clearly the OP and your parents are guilty of the same thing, then.

3 Likes

I’ve had nothing but good experiences working with randoms. It made the Defias Messenger and getting the Pillagers in Moonbrook much much easier as a priest.

Oh you mean cheating the player made hardcore game?

Why do wow players want to avoid challenge and just press I Win buttons?

1 Like

IMO it kind of defeats the purpose to go for this if you’re just going to feed it. I think the enjoyment of it comes from playing the character fresh in its own little vacuum.

3 Likes

It isn’t player made.

1 Like

Hardcore has been around in different iterations forever since video games have been around. Just because blizzard added a graphic, a buff that does nothing but transmit your hardcore status to others, doesn’t make it not a player made thing.

If you mail yourself a bunch of gear to ez mode the content you’re trivializing hardcore.

Watch out you might need a helmet for every day activities.

Agree to disagree :slight_smile:

I attempted the old Iron Man that was not a Blizzard thing before.

1 tip.

Never park your toon in what you think is a safe spot in the open world and go AFK.
I lost my Iron Man attempting Paladin at level 41 in Badlands like that.
This looks like a good spot, I’ll be right back.

Murlocs got me in Westfall once too.
F’n murlocs.

4 Likes

Ironically on my 2nd character I was going to do this but I decided to log off instead.

Was going to go feed my dogs

If I’m cheating, report me. :rofl:

1 Like

Trivial? Okay, tough guy.

1 Like

Seething lmao

You misspelled “trolled”

That sounds so boring.

1 Like

The way of maintaining the buff is to actually not get the buff before level 59 and 1 mob away from hitting 60. You are just making yourself a target with the buff for griefing before :smiley: also goodluck on your next attempt, avoid grouping for elites :smiley:

But then I can’t kneel and pray for their soul when they die with that remaining sphere left on the ground. I still get a little teary eyed every time I see one.

1 Like

my tip: if youre going to group, only group with fellow soul of iron players. they are going to be more cautious then the others.

Don’t 100% me on this since I’m new to Runescape, but doesn’t their version of Ironman have where you can get a token or pay to have up to 3 lives? They can do that here, maybe? The price would be gold or something and it increases every death up to 3. Dunno, spitting ideas.

You already get unlimited lives with your subscription.

1 Like