I like this it is how I imagined Black Temple happened

I like the part where It shows the alliance and horde fighting together.

13 Likes

What do you mean? The Alliance and Horde Never work together…

It’s not like we’ve been teaming up constantly for 18 years. That would be ridiculous

also this trailer is absolutely amazing. I Honestly thought it was a Joke when they teased it.

6 Likes

That was a cool trailer!

2 Likes

Very fun! I hope to work with you Hordies again!

This is World of WARcraft. We can’t have no teaming up, we must always be smacking each other around like we’re in laws who can’t stand each other!!! It’s silly to want change in a game when it’s the pillar of WoW that the factions MUST hate each other for totally asinine reasons!

/s

3 Likes

We Fight, AND we team up. That’s how it’s been since the fundamental parts of Warcraft.

But saying that we should be able to Fight, and team up, in game? No no no! That’s destroying the UNIVERSE

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/spiuQHf.gif?noredirect

4 Likes

I don’t work with the dumb alliance. I murder the dumb alliance.

Ok, that was pretty f***ing dope.

2 Likes

Damn, that was cool. I would have liked more of the awesome lines from Gurtogg Bloodboil and Teron Gorefiend, but I’m just greedy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah hurricane’s cinematics are really good. Legend has it that he was hired by Blizzard and still works on their cinematics to this day.

Really good animation, but watching it makes me kind of sad in a way. Just reminds me that while those guys were getting to do all that cool epic storming of the Black Temple, I was sitting in Shattrath getting rejected from Karazhan groups.

BC was a dark time for me. I hope that guy ends up doing an Icecrown Citadel cinematic. That place I actually did get to raid.

3 Likes

We haven’t been working together though.

(Okay, sometimes we’ve worked together, like in Siege of Orgrimmar. But it’s not as common as folks pretend.)

So… this is not an official trailer? That makes me… very sad.

That was awesome

1 Like

The fact that we’ve worked together at all since the events of Warcraft 3 would justify allowing players to do PvE content across factions.

It’s completely and total nonsense that we can’t, considering both sides have the same PvE content.

it’s besides the point of this thread though

I’ve never seen that before. It’s really good.

I don’t usually click videos people post on the forums but that was pretty dang cool.

I like how it shows tempest keep crumbling and all the other raids. And how the “heroes” (us) are present by the ones with unique gear from those raids. Like the Phoenix claws with that draenei.

2 Likes

Pretty sure you’re thinking of IKEdit. Who was hired by Blizz, and IS working on their cinematics. He just made their E-sports one.

2 Likes

The one dude in the portal scene had the corrupted ashbringer. I thought that was neat