I like Pre-Nerf SWP

This feels like a real raid, Thank you for Pre-Nerf content Blizzard

Now lets make sure we get Pre-Nerf ULD because its fun.

Its OK to nerf them after their phase is over, but when its their turn in the spotlight I think
Pre-Nerf is one of the best things about Classic.

22 Likes

Me too. First time in all of TBC that there has been real progression. 3x more wipes than Vashj haha

2 Likes

Agreed, it’s fun.

Pre nerf Ulduar should happen too, yes.

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. SWP is shaping up to be my favorite raid content due to its challenge to me and my fellow raiders.

4 Likes

pre nerf encounters was one of the more brilliant design choices. I liked pre nerf 5 and I’m loving pre nerf SWP.

3 Likes

I’m definitely enjoying it, it feels like when I was doing Wrath hard modes, we’re actually wiping! and talks about it and how to improve; somethings that >>>only<<< happened during pre-nerf TK/SCT (not even Naxx).

2 Likes

It’s a great raid and sadly the last great raid we’ll see until heroic ICC. Wrath raids will be really easy for modern players and the new tool kits wrath offers to classes.

NAXX will feel like a real snooze fest by comparison. Easier than LFR in retail.

2 Likes

People will struggle in Ulduar, guaranteed.

Raid too easy tbh. First week was tough, but still 6/6

2nd week easy 2 hour clear with no ptr no anything.

Gear is so good it out scales the prog very fast.

1 Like

Wotlk is the most popular pserver by far.

Ulduar will collapse lol

I don’t think I could agree with you more if I tried.

1 Like

It is great. Hope we get 3 weeks at least before any nerfs.

1 Like

I like the idea of Sunwell being reasonably difficult - hard for the average guild, it’s the last raid in the expansion and people have tons of gear to choose from earlier content to figure out builds to go in with.

Not every raid has to be this hard but I think it’s good for one or two to be a solid challenge and give people something to work towards, if Sunwell rolled over right away there wouldn’t be much else to do, alot of us are exalted with the shattered sun or nearing it already so there’s really only running Heroic Terrace for trinket/mount and daily quests to unlock the armory.

1 Like

normal? not really
hardmodes and 0 lights? yes

2 Likes

Obviously the raid is easy on retail broooooo

This guy was quitting 6 months ago and yet he’s still here lol

5 Likes

If they nerf SWP when pre-patch hits I’d be fine with that, I finished SWP today (got benched last week Sadge) and I honestly think it’s a really fun raid.

Also I think that they’re not even thinking of nerfing any WotLK raids as there weren’t many adjustments to raid difficulty outside of the lich king buff.

Came back on a 10 day contract for SWP since ive never done it.

Easy 6/6 on tuesday… at the time was #10 speed in the world. has since fallen to #30 :frowning:

Its incredibly easy in TBC too. First week was a challenge, but once you learn the script for muru and KJ is very easy.

Brutallus is the hardest boss of SWP. If you kill him the rest is actually free.

Ok 3yearletterman