I just got to 60, what now?

Hello. I just got to level 60 yesterday. What do I do now?

I recommend watching a fresh 60 you tube video. Also, watch videos on the Great Vault, Torghast, and Legendaries. The most important things are to get the max soul ash from Torghast each week so you can craft your legendary ASAP, max renown to unlock soulbinds, the 5 souls from the Maw, and work on the Great vault activities, which gets you the best piece of gear every week.

My Great Vault gear comes primarily from mythic + dungeons. If you do four mythic + dungeons, you’ll have two pieces of gear to chose from in the Vault on Tuesday. I also raid but my best gear comes from mythic +. When you hit item level 170 join the raidfinder queable LFR raid. 3 raid bosses gives you another piece of gear in the vault.

You can solo Torghast but I prefer groups once you get to layer 3 or so. There is a section in the premade group finder to get Torghast groups or start your own and its very active tons of groups forming.

Lastly, I buy my fresh 60’s gear on the AH. The 168 and 151 gear are cheap now. If your item level is higher, the world quest gear rewards will be higher so its worth spending a little gold. Also, queue for heroic dungeons when your item level 155, if you buy some gear you wont need to run normal dungeons.

1 Like