I just can't afford to play WoW anymore. I have bills

I saw the new patch coming and i figure i’ll have to buy a wow token to craft my legendary again because you barely make any gold in game by just playing normal, and money is tight this month i had to turn off my phone just to be able to make things work. No way can i justify playing WoW in 9.1 it’s just too expensive buying all the gold tokens needed for pvp rating and mythic raid invites for items and now affording another maxed legendary…

I feel ya. Corona is hitting hard.

1 Like

I just use my gold to pay for my sub and my sub alone, if i can’t do the content myself or go with friends, there’s no point in me paying gold to see it or get the gear from it.

Sorry you’re having a hard time of things though, i hope it turns around.

1 Like

Until that part and seeing you in other posts complaining all the time I almost felt bad for you. You don’t need to recraft your legendary unless it takes the helm slot as dps to do most content in the game if you get out of the min max mentality.

2 Likes

If you have 3 level 60s, you can make 150K gold per month just by doing the daily callings every day. That will help you pay for your WoW sub at least.