Thread to request that ogres be a playable race

First let’s ask blizz a question: If you already had the male and female ogres models but you hid them, why you blizz want to cover the Sun with one hand >>> here I have the proof of the redesigned ogres models>>>.

If the wow community asks you to request that ogres be a playable race and you already have the redesigned models of male and female ogres, why deny it if you lack a little effort to Finish the male and female ogre models.
If Well the ogres have been in the lore since WARcraft 1 when it all started, and well they have been in the horde not of their own free will but they still fought as the mighty Elite force that thanks to them the horde won the first and second war in Azeroth, And well they not only participated as warriors but also helped with healers as they were the first priests of the horde.
My aim or objective is that the wow community be heard, even if the number of people who want to play with the ogres is small.
I understand that the old models of the ogres were crude, ugly and rather big; but with the models that I showed, Blizzard developers can take these redesigned models as a base and get to work on the new ogres models.