I hope the M+ blog has good news

If I didn’t care about zones, why would I bother to call them bland?

I just prefer them not to be bland.

You seem overly occupied with M+ to me. I didn’t think you cared about anything else in the game.

The way people look at zones is highly subjective as well.

I’m glad they’re kind of repeating some of the terrains we have seen before, makes the world of Azeroth feel more like world rather than some theme park.

Hello, I see you posted a thread about a new expansion. I don’t know about anyone else but it seems, at least to me, that after they did all the waves of beta invites, the excitement for this expansion seems to have evaporated! All the excitement is centered around an expansion that is more than a decade old, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

2 Likes

Because it is the most fun thing in the game to me? The rest of the game can be bad but if M+ is good I will have fun.

1 Like

Did they say there’s going to be a blog post? Got an idea of when?

Quoted below:

Additionally:

Mythic+ Dungeon Affixes

For Season 1, we’re introducing a new affix, but the Necrotic and Inspiring affixes won’t be making an appearance. More information on this new affix will be released at a later date.

A Rewarding New Season Ahead

Dragonflight Season 1 will feature familiar exclusive rewards such as the Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge achievements for raids, Keystone Master achievements, rewards for Mythic+, and Gladiator rewards for PvP. Closer to the start of Season 1, we’ll share more information on seasonal rewards and how to obtain them.

1 Like

The DF dungeons better be packed with weapons because Blizzard keeps adding Legion dungeons to the M+ line-ups.

3 Likes

I mean how can you say all that when you havent played the game yet lol ?

Could be worse, at least those zones are alright, imagine if it was like Vashj’ir instead :joy:

I expect them to fumble with the M+ blog.

…?

I have played it? I am in the beta.

:laughing:

2 months from launch beta … pretty sure its not finished

The maw was new. Was it exciting and fun ?

I can’t imagine they’re going to completely rebuild a zone 2 months before they launch. Zones in beta are pretty much what we’re getting.

1 Like

Your season 2 idea is partly what they are doing. 4 new dungeons + 4 dungeons that have never had mythic before.

2 of the 8 have been M+ dungeons before.

Editted because number bad.

in Season 4 of SL, yes. in Seasons 1 and 2 of DF, no.

He wasent just talking about zones… classes too , pretty sure they are working on that

Yes. CoS and HoV have been M+ before. That is 2 of 8, I got backwards in my last post. 6 of 8 are new (to M+).

You missed the part where he said we should get all 8 new dungeons when the expansion launched in the first season, and should only start introducing reheated left-overs to keep things fresh later.

1 Like