I havent won ashran once

Every time I play that we just lose horribly

This game is fun.

I enjoy this game very much.

Come to horde

bad luck, I won the last Ashran and we killed Vol, doing epic bgs not that brawl, winning about 50%

It doesn’t happen often, but alliance is will catch a W here every so often. Apparently we’re getting 15% damage bonus near our starting area in shadowlands? Not positive though, should help alliance some if that’s the case.

You mean the epic bg or brawl?
The brawl is actually even in that I’ve seen both sides win eventsevent equally (this gets the daily win).

In addition you can farm 25 conq per strongbox if you get body parts while looting corpses.

Only problem is the insane lag.

Best bet for winning as Alliance seems to be convincing your team to rush the Horde buff flowers area and wiping them there as they sometimes aren’t expecting that much aggression. As a bonus you also get the buffs once they’re wiped.

It happened to me last night … they came from behind wiped us and got the flowers . We were about 30 points behind , right off the bat . Then few ally made the mistake of rushing the base as we rezzed and rode out and the score rapidly evened out . We then got the lead , pushed them all the way back to their base , killed the Ally mage and won the game .

1 Like

Your ILevel is only 36 … what do you expect?

Sheesh some people love to be carried

both sides have the same type of classes, but i do have an alliance toon which i try to play but can not, way to many quitters and crybabies on alliance which is why you don’t win, everyone leaves the minute they get killed once. Alliance even gets bonuses and still suck

I’ve seen tons of Ashran games where Alliance pugs (through incompetence, splitting up, or both) blow a 40-50 point lead. Sometimes the worst enemy of Alliance pugs is themselves :rofl:

Alliance “throwing” an initial point lead in Ashran is pretty common.

The brawl is great.

Whoever dominates the events tends to dominate the other team but there are exceptions.

The Epic BG is trash. Should have a higher reinforcement count and needs more incentive to leave mainroad other than pretty flowers.

Bring back Classic Ashran as queueable 24/7.

Bring back the 40v40 format, while we’re at it.

25v25 just too “watered down” imo.

1 Like

Alliance sucks at Ashran. Ive won once since Legion began. A lot of the time we will get the lead and just blow it. Its either that or we are just losing the whole game.