I haven't received my survey if I want Classic+ or TBC

they have to pretend they’re in the majority because they realize when TBC drops the classic-only servers will have maybe a couple hundred players on them so they’d rather TBC not be released at all

4 Likes

You are…confusing something about the survey. The survey, asked the players what they should do with going forward for TBC. They offered 4 options for this, one was just roll existing servers to TBC. The other option was a server copy of classic characters that are able to go into TBC. Third Option was start a fresh character at 58, and the last was fresh TBC servers.

I highly doubt that MOST of the player base just wants classic, or a classic+. Most want a certain expansion, but I will point out that most players want to play TBC. Sorry to disappoint you, actually I’m not sorry. :slight_smile:

Uh…do you not have a phone?

No, you do not want classic+. It sounds promising, but when it’s exicuted, it’ll be complete :poop:

They’re never going to do that. It would cost them a lot more money over just pushing out content they’ve already made.

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but the survey wasn’t if you want TBC or Classic +.

It was if they did TBC, how would you like to see it rolled out between these four options.

Edit: Nevermind. I actually read the OP and what I said isn’t what you were asking.

Posting from a level 120 retail character.

I play classic, never played retail,and I want TBC

2 Likes

Wonder if the OP has had his reality check yet

2 Likes

I never got one either. I just assumed it was because I’ve been censored off the forum 5 times prior to that. Clearly they don’t want my feedback. It happened a 6th time after the survey went out.

I do want crusade/wrath though. “Classic+” is a dumb pointless fantasy that will never happen.

1 Like

My body yearns for tbc…

1 Like

I’m hoping that if / when TBC comes out that there will still be some Classic only servers. Other than that, let people enjoy the expansion(s) of their choice.

Give TBC please.

1 Like

Who is we?

I know for a fact you don’t speak for everyone.

The cattle want TBC. The epeen must flow.

Just like the Cattle wanted Classic for so long and bleated about it endlessly as i recall.

And now they’re in moomoo heaven, farming SM runs on their mages

Let me explain what will happen.

They will tell you that they will take community feedback… and they won’t really care because the cheapest option for them: bc classic.

They already have all the stuff for bc, it’s a button press. Classic+ requires actual development. It’s obvious what they will do.

…and they do. They’ve proven that by making countless decisions over the years based on player suggestions or player complaints.

But “Player feedback” never means “players can decide”.

Blizzard will decide IF there is a TBC, and WHAT its rules are, based on many different issues…including player feedback, but also including other issues that are also important.

“Player feedback” never means “nothing else matter”.

2 Likes

Hmm?

Hmmmmmm?

Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Lol

3 Likes

Classic plus wasnt an option on the survey. Its not on the table. It has never been on the table. The only place the possibility of Classic+ has ever existed is in the minds of a handful of soon to be disillusioned dreamers.

3 Likes

Character copy to TBC server with a gold limit is probably the most reasonable thing to do. Say 500g

2 Likes

I want TBC.

Sorry, OP, but you have no right to claim to speak for any sort of majority. Even those people who “want Classic+” don’t mean enough of the same thing by “Classic+” to comprise an actual group, rather than a hundred tiny factions.

1 Like