Khira fixed the bug. Nothing to see here

EDIT : Warcraft Logs Admin Khira fixed the bug!

5 Likes

Well yer problem is you’re a mage decursing on Luci instead of getting your raid resto pots and DPSing like a Chad.

14 Likes

What?

Using consumes and pots in MC instead of dispelling is not smart for most guilds.
It just doesn’t make sense and is very unneeded.

3 Likes

First off, yeah, Resto Pots, you should be using them by now.

Also, if you dispell someone who is already dispelled a split second before yours goes off, it doesn’t count, even if the animation and spell cast.

5 Likes

Restorative pots are like, 2-3g a pop…?

I guess if your guild lacks the DPS to kill the boss/adds in time it’s better, but even then the top dps mages should still be on the boss over dispells

2 Likes

No, I don’t accept that explanation. What are the odds that is the explanation for two weeks in a row, in a 40 man raid? Especially considering, in the other decurse fights, I am top 2 in dispels every time? It’s only the Lucifron fight that is saying I am AFK.

1 Like

I would contact the WCL admin/support and report it as a bug with a link to the logs. You may have found a bug, who knows.

1 Like

We use no resto pots and still get sub 1 min kills. Its simply not needed for everyone to spend 3g on something thats not even needed.

3 Likes

It’s not necessary to wear gear.

You still wear gear, right?

5 Likes

Did you upload your logs or is this based on someone elses logs?

2 Likes

If your raiders can’t manage resto pots in MC, you’re not going to get through AQ

3 Likes

would you put jet fuel in your pinto?, fuel is necessary right?

5 Likes

Could this possibly correlate to the changes to the combat log around distance?

I believe a blue post stated the .lua for logs was unaffected though.

If it is someone else logging, try running your own livelog and see if you still experience it.

4 Likes

Lol. That analogy just falls flat because it’s not equivalent. Resto pots clear up several GCDs for many key raiders on good raid teams.

Do you absolutely need it to clear MC? No. Want to do MC as efficently/quickly as possible? You’ll want those GCDs freed up.

That would not be surprising.

So yeah pvp whining screwed something else up.

1 Like

Spending money on consumables in MC, haha.

Even without them, luci dies in 45 seconds

7 Likes

Imagine butt puckering over less than 20g/wk in consumes.

Must suck to suck

4 Likes

Imaging trying to use an overused meme

Imagine trying to shame someone with a name that’s a meme over using a meme to point out your insecurities

2 Likes

Imagine completely derailing the crux of this thread lol

And saying imagine. Ahhh! I did it again…

9 Likes