I have played WoW since da real day

Why blizzard why you do this. Why you no find solution to 20 year old problem. I am neet and I drop out of High School to play original Wrath. I have quit my job to play this wrath and yet here you are still with the queue. I am very sad :frowning: then you ban my friend for using a rocking bird to keep hitting space so he stays on why do you do theese things blizzard why do you hurt me and my kin so. We pay your tributes, we worship your blue posts. WHY you make me wait long time to play your crack-like videogame? Thousands - if not hundreds of thousands - of moneys I have given you, and now I sit here like fat man with thumb twiddling as I wait for 10 hour queue. Now I sit and drink to Baka Mitai from Yakuza Soundtrack as I drink my whiskey.

1 Like

You are not going to believe this but I actually had a toon named Tkfourtwoone and people were like oh my. And I was like. Yea. And that was back when I played the Star Wars MMO. That game is terrible now. I also like the game DOOM that your guild is named after. The DOOM one in PS1 and PC are the same, but DOOM on Nintendo 64 is a different version.

2 Likes

Really my friend play that game when it came out but he played WoW too and said WoW was way better. Yeah DOOM is a great game :slight_smile:

1 Like

They dont make games and movies they way they used to. But this Classic is truly pretty good. Queue times here are not even half of what they used to be. This current stuff we are getting now is pretty good. Rogues are in a really good spot right now too. Better than retail rogues are right now imo. Stick with Classic Wrath.

Things will likely happen EXACTLY as they did last time in Wrath. Queues got really big and massive, but after a few months things went back to normal again. They should open new servers imo. Dont ubsub though. You will regret it later.

1 Like

Yo my man, where’d he get that bird

At his local antique store :slight_smile: