I have decided on Paladin being my main, should I solo or group level?

BoS? All I see when searching is Blessing of Salvation, but that can’t be it.

blessing of sanctuary
https ://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?spell=20914

reduces damage you take, does damage to them on block

Oh! Does that mean I should be also taking consecration+ ret aura and pulling multiple mobs at once? Or still just 1 or 2 at a time?

i wouldn’t take consecrate at all. ret aura is a given. and yes, prot specced paladins are one of the few specs able to aoe pull mobs.

that said, i would wait until you actually get BoS to bother with aoe pulling at first. at level 30. at level 40 it gets even better with holy shield.

this is the build i would aim for. keep in mind you go down the prot tree first. obviously.

https ://classicdb.ch/?talent#sZVG0ILzEoVbxx0b

imo, don’t do dungeons just for the xp if you’ve already done the quests; if you’re gonna do it, then do it for the quests and/or loot
there are few items that are worth doing lvl<45 dungeons over and over for

getting a group together to do a dungeon can be a very time-consuming process; if you just want to go for the xp, then do it if the group is g2g after getting a tank or a tank and 1-3 dps

There is a space in your link (https ://) just before the colon.

yeah. its because you can’t actually link stuff on the forums. so you put the space in there so they know what the link is. copy one part, copy the second part.

You can link stuff on the forums. It’s based on your forum level and rank. If I remember right I think pictures are the last thing you get the right to post. All this paladin talk makes me think of this:

1 Like

Depends on your play style, i became a heal slave to a warrior in Stranglethorn zone and it was great

well clearly i’m not at that level yet.

Here is there post on it :slight_smile:

Ugh scroll up in that link to trust levels
Trust level 3 is not that easy to get the way it reads.

Spell power and proc gear leveling up?

Oh you sweet summer child…

probably isn’t a trusted website then. i can do youtube links and forum links.

Its a support class in Classic so if you have the choice of grouping up then that just helps you and everyone else out, its not necessary though.

Eh, perhaps. I only leveled a priest back then and I am not an alt-o-holic, so I don’t remember much of the gear. I specced into imp wand and dotted everything in range and wanded them down :joy: I then spent most of my time doing the GY run from the spirit rezzer to MC.

Oh the memories! I could point my guy while dead, get rezzed, and then put it on auto run and go to the restroom, and when I was back I would be walking up the BRD steps :slight_smile: sigh After all those tries, I am still sad that I didn’t have benediction to go with my Devout set.

This is good info. Paladin interests me as much as druid.

Do both – it will keep you from going nuts at times!

Keep in mind that private servers often have a bug where you can sit to proc Reckoning. But in Vanilla crits from sitting didn’t proc talents like Enrage or Reckoning.

I don’t much like exploits–ruins the fun. I am going to play a paladin for the lore and experience. Even if there was an exploit to make things “faster”, I would probably avoid it because it ruined the experience for me.