I have an email inviting me to the Beta, but

… my app doesn’t show the beta, so I can’t download. The return email address for this letter is noreply@em.blizzard.com. Is that a legit email or am I being punked?

Assuming you mean the desktop launcher, it should automatically update to include the beta. Be sure to log out and back in again to it to see if it shows up.

I can’t personally speak for that e-mail address. If there were any links in the email to click, I’d be very cautious and avoid those.

2 Likes

In my personal experience, that is a valid Blizzard address. However, that doesn’t mean that nefarious individuals won’t attempt to impersonate it. Always best to check email headers.

3 Likes

Good news, Equity. It looks like you did make it into the beta! Congrats!

With that said, it may take a bit of time for your account to reflect you have access. Make sure you completely exit the Blizzard Desktop App and relaunch. Check the drop down above the Play button for the Shadowlands beta. You should see it there. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you for that verification, Harlsoco. I will stop wondering whether gremlins have invaded my mailbox. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No worries! Better to be safe than sorry. And definitely don’t feed gremlins after midnight. :wink:

8 Likes