I hate to say this but

I did 'em just to get flight. I might farm for some mounts but that is it. Could care less about getting to exhalted

THIS! I only do the daily WQ on Mechagon for the item to build my 420 trinket/ring and do only the three dailies on Naz and any quests that reward manapearls.

As soon as I hit revered I pretty much stopped doing them. I do the one mechagon daily, my 3 follower quests in Naz (I no longer need manapearls so i’m probably going to stop), and whatever the daily cache is.

It’s honestly not a bad idea to take a break from it for a while once you hit revered.

I haven’t done a single daily since pathfinder.

I do like the concept of dailies and benthic gear though. I think 8.2 is a demonstration of Blizzard changing their ways and their gearing system. Dailies provide a means of character progression, so you don’t feel like you are stuck in an rng rut anymore.

Titanforging is still an issue though.

Do whatever you think is worth it. There’s no real rush. I do follower quests and pearl quests in Naz. Generally just the daily oscillator quest in mechagon.

Quick question since I do not have flying yet in BFA. For the jumping Jellies quest, do you still need to bounce around to complete it, or can you just fly under the guy stuck in the air?

Yeah, it’s just burnout.

You still have to bounce.

1 Like

Smae here i am picking and choosing what I want to do then I am playing an alt.

I was tired of it the moment they announced details about it. This expansion is really, taking me out of WoW.

2 Likes

Exactly what I did. Enabled me to pick and choose which were fun as compared to the rewards given and not so much as grinding the rep.

Have to turn it around and find a good time with it. If it’s not, why do it?

H

1 Like

How long have you been playing? Did you post this during MoP and their daillies? What about Legion and their daillies.

Do people seriously just try to look for anything to blame BfA on even though this EXACT SAME THING has been going on in every expansion? Guess what? At least we get to fly in these zones. MoP we couldn’t fly in Isle of Thunder nor Timeless Isle nor Isle of the Giants. BC couldn’t fly in Isle of Quel’Danas which daillies were repetitive also.

I agree to an extent. Gearing alts squeezes more out of it but I dont think it was meant for longterm content. Its a good catchup system and primes you for the content offered, but if you still arent raiding or doing mythics, its the same outcome.

Flying wasn’t locked behind any dailies in MoP and I never complained once about dailies in MoP. Seems that if a major QoL feature isn’t gated by EIGHT revered reps people won’t complain ad much.

2 Likes

You still have to bounce.

Asked in Guild a week or so ago, and flying doesn’t rescue the lost squiward.

H

1 Like

nope, I do them on 5 characters, but I also mix in other things I like to do. I’m more tired of the M+ groups that just have terrible players.

Yeah they thought of that… You can’t cheat this quest like you could the ones in Legion…

As soon as I unlocked flying, I never went back to those places

1 Like

I’m with you. Just thinking about that fathom ray meat quest makes me shudder.

1 Like

I don’t think I have stepped foot in mechagon since I got PF2. I continued to go Naz to get memory of lucid dreams rk3. Once I got that I havent stepped foot in Naz either. Back to doing some raiding on Tuesday then a m+ then logging until the following Tuesday.