I guess I'll log back on in another 4 hours

Because the stupid time gated alchemy thing keeps blowing up on me first try.

Why must you do this. STOP TIME GATING EVERYTHING. This has happened to me 3 times in a row now. Thats 12 hours of waiting for 0 progress in alchemy.

2 Likes

Yeah they ruined alchemy, I might as well take LW now or herbalism/Mining to avoid the headache of timegated proff grinds.

1 Like

I didn’t see threads about Alchemy last week. Did they change something during today’s maintenance?

Lol then LW isnt a good choice. Hard stop at 60

I found leveling alchemy much easier than tailoring.

Yeah gathering might be the best.

1 Like

Thats so stupid.

If it’s gonna blow up it should be like a 5 min wait. And that should be RARE. what should happen if they want it to be RNG is have it just fail and consume mats.

This is so stupid. Glad I didn’t choose Alchemy

I think everything is hard stopped for a while. The recipes we need to go higher require either

• recipes from raids - Not open yet
  • Recipes from vendors - Not high enough rep yet
  • Recipes from leveling specialization - no one has grinded it yet

It’s all gated by non crafting content

1 Like

They seriously messed it up. They should have just gone the way of FFXIV…its so simple yet satisfying and not timegated in any ridiculous sense. They basically took FFXIV’s crafting system but added layers upon layers on it adding “their own spin” on it and it sucks now.

Someone at Blizzard really has it out for Alchemy. They ruined it in Wrath Classic too by making flasks and such rewards from basic supply packages given out for random quests and tank dungeon bonuses

Treasures in retail also give potions. It’s infuriating.

One thing that was frustrating with professions in the old days was that you would start making something, going up a “level” each time (level may be the wrong word).

Then as you got closer to the next “level” that task would turn from yellow to green and you would have to make two things, then three, then five then ten (or something like that) to go up a level.

Is that still an issue?

I think the alchemy team has been sponsored by Chipotle.

Chipotle… You will blow up… The toilet

me when I do alchemy i’m not leveled up in and it fails :persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::imp::anger::anger::anger:

You know there’s something else to do than professions, right?

yeah so much is locked behind gates. its not fun at all.

they really outdid themselves with it t his xpac,