Access to the Stress Test

If you were invited into Beta, you’ll continue to have access. However, it looks like you were invited into the World of Warcraft Classic Stress Test, not the beta.

That will give you access to the Stress Test realm when they are actively testing, which is going on now.

2 Likes

it asks me for an authenticator caode but i dont have one and it doesnt pop up on my authenticator

In that case you’d want to click on “Enter code manually”, retrieve your code and enter it.

ty ill give it a shot if i get past the logging in to game server part ,lol tyvm

I had received an invite to the first stress test and was not able to get the option to download it the first time. I also am not able to download now as well even though I got the original invite. Am I able to access the stress test? Just was hoping for some clarification on the matter. Thanks

I replied to your earlier post, Shadowkurse.

sorry just saw it now. Thanks for helping much appreciated

1 Like

Bro they have never given me a beta to any game. I’ve been playing their games for like 15 years with the same account. It’s depressing. I would love classic wow beta access.

Only thing you can do is make sure that you’re opted-in for the beta testing then.

5 Likes

How does one get invited to the beta? or the stress test?

Like how do they choose who gets access?

You want to opt in through the account management page.

Depending on what is needed, a random selection of qualifying accounts who have opted in will be invited to participate.

2 Likes

Criteria varies. For the WoW Classic Beta having an active account is required. Beyond that, it is mostly random.

2 Likes

Gotcha, Thank you

1 Like

Any idea how many people will gain access to the beta?

I’m afraid not, Rhaen, CS isn’t involved in the process so we don’t really get access to the numbers.

1 Like

That information is not available to the public.

RIP, that’s unfortunate for all. Thanks for the information though! appreciate it!

1 Like

I have had issues accessing the stress test though I have the invite. I took the advice of the CM and opened a ticket to make sure that the ptr license on my account was not accidently the stress test license. I got a reply back that it wasn’t, that my account was flagged for the invite, and that I needed to post on the beta developers forum to try and get the issue corrected. When I clicked on that link I am not able to post on the beta forum at all. I reported that issue back to the gm and am waiting for a response but I wanted to post here to see if there is anything I could possible do. Thanks

If it was as recent as today, that’s because there was no stress test available. It was first available on the 23rd, and then again yesterday, though I’m not sure how long yesterday’s period will continue. The next availability will be sometime next month.

It was also confirmed here recently that stress test invitees did not actually have access to the beta forums.

2 Likes