I got 3.3 cr as a tank

Just wanted to thank all the nice people that don’t hate me for playing a fun spec!

12 Likes

Can you post the compilation of rage whispers please

8 Likes

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/X1FT27/student-speaking-before-empty-classroom-X1FT27.jpg

17 Likes

prot pals solo raid bosses.

doesnt surprise me that its hard to kill them.

last week i did a bg and a prot pal had 22 mil dmg and 24 mil heal done. its dumb, but yeah it takes a tremendous amount of skill, so i do respect him

2 Likes

Hello do you need new partners? I know of an arms warrior who is stuck in alliance LFG all day :sob::smirk::flushed::v:t2::see_no_evil::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::smiley::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:

22 Likes

:blush: :blush: :blush: umm you wouldnt have any tank friends on alliance side would you? :relaxed: :flushed: :blush: :flushed: i’m asking for a mate of mine. Thanks! :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Thank you :+1:t3::wink:

4 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: :+1: :point_right: EZ :sunglasses: :clap: CLAP!

1 Like

whod u snipe this time

12 Likes

i liked qing into u, and having you and your warrior run at me the entire game as my rogue mage killed u and gave us free rating.

2 Likes

Your comp must be pretty good

1 Like

But rmx is always free rating…for the rmx.

1 Like

Gwenchan vs. Deception??? Oh this is gonna be good.

2 Likes

Tanks in arena are silly, then there’s rmx where you divide their cr by 2. Idk how ppl play rmpal on NA under 4k smh.

5 Likes

What about mage lock?

1 Like

I dont get this… seriously. Why would a tank get hate when there are so many more busted things going on right now?

Holy Shield lol

How will gwen handle the onslaught with his tank trinket nerfed?

5 Likes

RMpal is good only because of how broken paladins are. RM anything else is actually pretty hard to play.

2 Likes

Bahahahaha, rogue/mage main alert.

21 Likes