I get maintaining the classic feel, but give Prot Paladins a Taunt

I mean, come on. Prot Paladins aren’t allowed to tank in raids due to them not having a taunt. Just give them one.

11 Likes

Honestly it would be nice then warriors won’t get bullied for trying to dps in a dungeon while leveling. You’re basically forced to tank as warrior because who the hell plays druid and there’s barely any paladin tanks because of being subpar to warriors

10 Likes

Exactly. There is no point in leveling a Prot Paladin right now.

1 Like

Sometimes, you don’t need the change.

8 Likes

It’s :clap:classic :clap: everything is set in stone :clap: there will be no rebalancing :clap:

35 Likes

Try to tell that to literally every raid and guild that refuses to take Prot Paladins right now.

1 Like

It’s easier to show someone how things work than it is to build the momentum required to get a Dev to agree to adding /taunt to Paladin in Classic

1 Like

Aren’t you the same guy that wants dwarf shaman/tauren paladins?

Also - adding a taunt won’t fix their issues. It’s a band-aid. No point.

4 Likes

Yep. Not sure how that is revelant to this. But yes, I am.

Which guild does that? If the GM or raid/group leader doesn’t want a prot paladin, better off finding a more knowledgable leader.

2 Likes

Why would a raid want a prot Paladin for anything but trash? Even then, they’re not even necessary.

4 Likes

Like I said, you either know how to play or you don’t. No point arguing to convince someone against what they “know.”

Just saying that doesn’t make you right. You don’t know something the top players don’t.

Protadins are the only tanking spec in the game that isn’t necessary at any point.

2 Likes

Just adds variety to a starving tank pool which I feel justifies it enough but it’s classic so fat chance blizzard does something to expand the viability of tanks that aren’t named warrior

3 Likes

It won’t change anything for raids, Protadins will still be bad. It’ll be nice in dungeons but they’re already great at tanking those.

Feral Druids are just fine tanks.

5 Likes

Perfectly viable. In fact, best tank in most content…but can’t argue with “top players.”

1 Like

Enlighten me how they’re the, “best tank”.

No point. You, and apparently top players, already know what I don’t so I’ll keep playing, tanking for my guild and you keep doing what you’re doing.

4 Likes

And that’s fine, you will be doing it without a taunt though.

1 Like

Exactly. And whenever you hear someone grousing about a taunt you can safely ignore their opinion. Better off spending time teaching your group how to control their threat than playing for them.

2 Likes