I get Error Code WOW51900314 when trying to log in

I have two accounts - both played on the same computer. No problems on my main account. No problem logging in to my 2nd account page at Bliz. I’m paid in advance. Yesterday could not log in after putting in authenticator code. I finally got into the game after about 50 tries. Today - same problem - can’t get on - but am on in my first account.

Something in the code broke somewhere, but they’re looking into it.

2 Likes

I tried removing the authenticator from the account - and now I am logged in. Though I lost some bag slots :grinning:

If they don’t have an ETA, they’re not really looking into it.

1 Like

Tell me you don’t know how software development works, without telling me you don’t know how software development works.

Nah, I’m just being overly critical of years of mental abuse that Blizzard has inflicted upon its player base.

2 Likes

I’m not denying that, or the abuse on their employees either for that matter – it’s disgusting, to say the absolute very least – but I highly doubt this is something they broke on purpose or are lying about trying to find a fix for just to…mentally abuse players? o.O

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.