I finally did it

Timed my first 10.

Yes, I know that’s not really a big deal to most of you, but it’s a big deal to me and the folks I run with.

To be honest I just wanted to post something positive in this forum, because I need to see something that isn’t a “Warriors Suck” post.

P.S. It was a NW 10 and I got a shield drop, so I was double happy.

34 Likes

Nice! Great work, keep at it and you’ll find it’s really not that bad. I’m no Prot warrior, but I know they can do well. Had a few of them when I get picked up as a PUG.

2 Likes

I’m almost there! Proud of you

4 Likes

Congratulations, man. I know that’s a big accomplishment.

If you get all dungeons timed on a 10, you get an achievement. So now that you know you can do it, I encourage you to make that a goal and get your vault filled up with goodies.

4 Likes

It really is refreshing to see positive posting. Good job brother.

9 Likes

You set your own goals buddy, good on ya for beating them!

6 Likes

You make us proud my fellow warrior

3 Likes

Nice dude. That probably makes your day much better. Now wait for the vault and hope for the best.

3 Likes

Congrats! Most of us are happy when someone tries to improve themselves and push to a new high =).

3 Likes

Congrats. So long you’re not wiping by pulling extra, dying to tank mechanics, holding threat, and able to chain pulls while watching the healer’s mana? You’re doing all you can really do as the tank beyond doing more DPS yourself.

After that, timing is on the DPS to push damage. The sky is the limit on how high you can go with keys if you can maintain the first bit and your DPS pick up the slack to get mobs down quicker.

1 Like

Congrats! Prideful does spice some routines up, and you’ll get a pretty nice damage buff after defeating each one.

They can be rather nasty to beat since they’ll have an increasing damage aura, so be sure to use spell reflect to help decrease some ticks of that. You can even reflect those stun bolts that shoot out from your teammates.

1 Like

CG! x2

/10char

1 Like

Good on you!

1 Like

I think it’s great you are proud of it. It is a huge accomplishment. Well done. I have never even done a m0 but I plan to soon.

1 Like

keep it up bro :smiley:

1 Like

Yo, congrats!!!

1 Like

Gratz man I’m at 9 and trying to get 10!

1 Like

Push that rock homie!

Grats man just started working towards Keystone Master for me groups sure aint gonna be easy but gotta stay strong and do your best!

Congrats…and I’ll bet it dropped some sweet anima at the end…??