I don't understand how someone like me will be able to find a group for Fated raids

Nooooooooo

You are joining the group solo without any effort.

Should probably look up the second definition of the word seasonal.

There shouldnt be because its NOT a new content patch.

Thats there personal decision. If they choose to not play the game that is their choice.

Just because you cant refute them doesnt make them irrelevant.

What do you think the weekly outdoor bosses are?

Protip, go to your raid tab and look at outdoor bosses.

This isnt a content patch. Its a new season patch as we arent getting any new content. Try and keep up.

You have to get to level 60.
You have to raise your item level to meet the queue minimum.
You have to pretend to care so the other people in the raid don’t kick you.

Maybe you should.

AOTC mount is an AOTC mount, which is why it’s called an AOTC mount and not a season mount. The Slime Cat will be the first raiding seasonal mount.

Mythic mount does not count because it will out last the season and not everyone in the raid is awarded this mount for completing your definition of a season. Only one, sometimes two if Blizzard is feeling nice, drops for the entire raid once a week. Also, the fact it drops, like you pointed out in your other thread, means it’s not a seasonal reward. That was your criteria before you moved the goalpost.

My biggest personal gripe with the slime cat garbage is that my guild is on hiatus until DF. I’m going to haveto pug, and I’d rather my personal success not be dependant on 9-29 other people I’ll never talk to again.

Edit: I don’t enjoy LFR, but if slime cat came from LFR I could just take care of what I see as a chore on my own time and just not need to think about it anymore.

1 Like

Not hard considering the boosts are active.

Also not hard for LFR.

this doesnt qualify as much as you think it does.

I have.

• fluctuating or restricted according to the season or time of year.

Its not.

It does count because it goes from being 100% to restricted abd qualifies based on the actual definition.

You are wrong.

I’m not but I’m done running this circle with you. You’re creating definitions to make yourself right and you just can’t have a conversation with someone that does that.

1 Like

Yep, ur screwed and Bliz doesn’t care about u. If u rn;t in an established raiding group or already have a track record of recent high end raiding u’ll be excluded from pugs unless u r a healer and tank.

That’s the culture Bliz has explicitly cultivated in the way SL has been designed. Worst expo because of it.

1 Like

I didnt create anything rofl.

https://www.google.com/search?q=definition+of+seasonal&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS800US800&oq=definition+of+seasonal&aqs=chrome.0.0i512l10.5834j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Look at the second defintion.

Sorry you cant handle the facts but you are wrong.

I’m not wrong and I’m handing that just fine.

1 Like

You are arguing the actual definition of the word seasonal so yes you are.

LOL ok

it’s simple. you will find a guild. get to know them. get them to want to play with you. you will develop your toon to a pre-raid bis, and then you will become an integral part of your guild of friends’ core raid team using their flexing raid size system of 10-30.

Can I please just auto attack my way through LFR :pleading_face:

it’s been proven by youtubers that it’s better not to attack at all. If you don’t show up on meters you’ll go unnoticed, but if you show up dead last, it might get spotted and leads to vote-kicks.

1 Like

It’s an ugly mount
Don’t get hung up on it because it’s a jelly slime cat. It just does not look good

by putting in the slightest amount of effort. thats how.

I think you’re confused here. Yes, they want the mount. No, they don’t want to put in any effort for it.

Basically they want the mount given to them for doing next to nothing. All these extra steps you’re talking about aren’t going to happen. The only extra step they’re going to take is posting a complaint on these forums.

Do mythic 0s, and zeroth Mortis stuff, that’ll bump those numbers up real quick and easy like. Then do some LFR.

After some time you’ll be plenty geared to hop into normal raids.

I realize that. I’m just pointing out how ludicrous this victim position is many are taking on the subject.

How is this ludicrous:

This is in live. People have been thinking for 3 months it was going to be a earned in any difficulty. Why did they think that? Because this achievement told them.

Why is it so strange that people are mad that they feel the rug was pulled out from under them?

1 Like