I don't mind getting hit for a 160k aimed shot, but

They need to either treat it as a physical damage and make it parryable/dodgeable or it needs to be treated as a ranged casted nuke and be kickable.

It’s the most toxic thing in the game that one of the hardest hitting burst abilities is a quick casted 40+ yard range attack that you can’t kick or dodge or parry.

Same for Rapid Shot

6 Likes

to crit 160k your aimed shot is going to be 2.5 second cast btw

So about the same as a Chaos Bolt except it hits harder and can’t be kicked

1 Like

I have never hit a 160k aim shot in arena, you might be looking for the battleground forum and protest stacking saltwater potion + berserking.

Paladin goes brr…

https:// pasteboard. co /z8xu7VBGEIBT.jpg

This is full of malware, don’t click it!

3 Likes

phew, i was gonna click it but now i’m not, thanks for the save!

1 Like

You can dodge/block shots.

Memeing but tested shield block vs rapid fire and it reduced its damage by like 40%

It is physical damage. You can parry/dodge/block it.

Don’t think you can parry hunter shots chief just dodge and block them

2 Likes

I wouldnt mind it being kickable if it wasnt physical. If it was changed or had talents to change it to shadow, arcane, or nature. Or a portion of it.

You can do 300k arcane blast with mage. So what?

No it isn’t, it’s a picture of me doing a 273K JV.

1 Like

This needs a nerf yet blizz still buffs them…Same goes for lock shields

Just reduce the damage to 50% in pvp

Lmao you can do 2 chaos bolts in that time btw unless you’re one of the clueless people who stack the wrong stats :rofl::joy:

It’s time to add a “ranged DR” stat and give half the classes 50% DR to ranged.
Also make die by the sword give 100%, etc.

Stop trying to give me a logger!

Stop being a lying jerk. Just stop. Go troll someone else. Typical Alliance… just not good people.

What if I told you most of the time I played horde, I know right!!! Shock horror and your fragile world is now shattered.