I don't know how to do this

Hello. I thought I was doing this right, but I guess things have changed. I was trying to run Throne of Thunder with my wife and get Heroic achievements. As group lead, I checked Mythic and 25 man, as that has worked for us before to get Heroic achievements. We were about 2 bosses in and realized we hadn’t gotten any achievements for it. We went out, reset instances, checked the heroic box, made sure both hers and mine matched, rejoined groups, and went back in and it’s still the same. I have no idea why it didn’t work. Explanations?

Throne of Thunder uses an older system, so there is not Mythic difficulty. It’s just normal and heroic. So, when you started with Mythic, it probably set it to normal. Normal/heroic/10/25 man all share a lockout, so those two bosses you killed will stay dead regardless of the setting for the lockout. You should be able to continue with the later bosses with heroic selected, though.

1 Like

If I recall right Throne of Thunder has an oddity in that the normal/heroic setting can change between each boss. Make sure you’re on heroic every time you pull a new boss.