I do think most of the serious pvp'er went horde

Its becoming harder to justify playing alliance these days. Its a shame because nothing about the horde appeals to me, but I guess if you want to actual enjoy the game this is what you have to do

Horde has generally been more social. Making it better for pugs and creating networks of friends.

Alliance, at least from my experience, has been more ‘clique’ friendly.

Yeah, Alliance LFG is dead, considerably more than Horde. Maybe it’s better early season but 3/4 through the season was a rough time to roll an Alliance alt. I went back to playing Horde fairly quickly.

…just queue with Cryptid’s League then?

If you’re talking about rated PvP, then yeah, it’s pretty dead.

Not a week goes by where there isn’t at least 1 or 2 “take a look at how dead Alliance LFG is” meme post that pops up on the front page :laughing:

1 Like

As I agree with the OP that things on the Alliance side can be more taxing. I am not switching to the horde side to progress. I do not care for how they look. I have to atleast like what I see while playing.
Also, have spent time on the horde side and just don’t bother anymore. I found trade chat toxic. I have tried out several servers and that was a toxic time as well.
I will remain on the ally side. It may be an uphill battle, but atleast I know I earned everything I have. I dont want a boost and I am not a sheep who needs someone or something else to hold my hand to get it.
Horde can have their long ques. But please keep your undergeared merc’s on your own side.

“I do not care for how they look”

What’s wrong with the way I look? You have something against my race? :slight_smile:

orc racial > all
Shadowmeld is pretty strong tho

I use shadowmeld so often that when I play my non-night elf characters it throws me off that they don’t have it.

1 Like

Di dwarf man… That thing is insane. Can stone form root beam off for a damage buff. It’s nuts.