I died 5 times doing my Poison Quest!

And I loved every frigging second of it! I was with another Rogue he died too, we were both like oh man remember things like this made the game fun, when I got my poison i was psyched like a accomplished something.

Classic made class quest lines meaning full, you didn’t just level up and get a bunch of free skills!

3 Likes

Agreed, first time I tried doing it I also died :rofl:.

Took a break leveled a bit more came back and did it. Now i’m excited to put the psn on before every grind fest.

2 Likes

I got lucky maybe. My sap lasted the full duration so I was able to pick the lock and sprint out. I was expecting to die a lot, lol.

1 Like

I do enjoy the fact that I can die while questing and learn from my mistakes. On retail, I can pretty much auto attack and all the mobs are scaled to not kill me, because Blizzard thinks the potential of dying is not fun.

3 Likes

I waited until I was 26 and came back and did it after a couple of deaths. I decided to level a bit and beat it by myself instead of pulling my 50 friend to clear it for me. I have been having a lot of fun and in another month or two I will hit 60 and just gank people :slight_smile:

1 Like

I managed to stealth sprint behind the Drone guy and pick pocket the key, but I died trying to kill him 4 times first!
Dude hits for like 150 a hit lmao

Same for me, my sap actually lasted the full duration. However my wife who also plays a rogue had numerous deaths on this because her sap would only last a few seconds every time.

1 Like

I asked in barrens chat for help and got a 24 Druid that tanked it while I stabbied things. I got a 46 hunter that was in the zone mining, but by the time he got there we had cleared it. So he walked into the tower looked around and goes “I helped”.

On a side note, a level 60 warlock was clearing out RFK for greens to d/e and asked if anyone wanted to tag along. Got my level 24 warrior the drop for the Brutal Hauberk, and the helm.

Random people have been very good to me.

Doing what we were made to do, god is looking down smiling on you.

Hi fellow rogues! This quest can be soloed, no deaths, as soon as it is available. There are easter eggs since vanilla that make it a walk.

The mobs on each floor have specific vulnerabilities, which allow you to 1 shot them all. Including the final boss by the chest. The below abilities are scaled to 100% enemy hp damage when used.

1. First floor is Ambush
  2. Second floor is Rupture
  3. Third floor is Eviscerate (just use 1 CP, it doesn’t matter)
  4. Top floor you need to use Ambush, Vanish, Ambush; which will insta kill the boss.

You’re welcome =P

1 Like

I have had similar experiences.
It took us almost an hour to get all 10 pendants in a Lakeshire quest, and we were laughing about it in group chat all the way, having fun. Just one of the many examples.
We had fun instead of watching the clock as if we were in some bank line.