I did not get my BFA Season 3 Cloth Elite set upon reaching 1800+ Rating in 2v2 arenas!

I Finally got to 1800+ ratings in duos January 1 and to my surprise when I got to 1800+ rating I did not get my entire elite set transmog minus the cloak. Is this a bug or is there something I have to do to acquire my set. Blizzard did blue post about a bug that made season 3 “end” but it’s unclear if that’s the reason I didn’t get my set or something else. If anyone can help me it would be very much appreciated.

That’s the reason my boy the season “ended” so you can’t get the elite set from an ended season same thing with glad wins they’ll fix it soon hopefully

You probably can’t get the transmogs because the season is “over” (ie, the bug). My advice would be to either

a) just keep playing and not worry about it, hope it works out
b) sit on your rating and hope rating gains during this bugged off season doesn’t get reverted

Id just keep playing tbh, if you can get 1800 once you can get it again

Thank you for the advice, I will keep my current rating “1818” the way it is in hope blizzard will fix this bug already. Actually it seems at 11:10am pst on January 2nd blizzard updated their blue post about the bug saying there should be a fix soon so I’ll just just wait for it then.

I’m thinking it’s due to this bug. Once a season has ended, you cannot collect the elite appearance anymore. I really hope they fix this bug now and not wait until next year.

Thank you for letting me know and yeah this “bug” is annoying and I was really excited to get my set. Blizzard actually just updated their blue post about this bug saying that they are working on a fix for it soon.

Ya good luck, really hope they don’t revert ratings. This is like the absolute worst time for this lol, I imagine more than a few people’s main holiday plan was to push some rating. I just wish they’d say one way or another what their plan or goal here is other than “were trying”

Edit nvm

Seems like you’ll be getting your elite set, and retaining your rating, but games played is going to stay the same as it was pre bug? So basically only the people who needed glad wins are effected by this if I’m reading it right?

Don’t listen to anyone in the move… unless its the founding fathers.

This is why I didnt que arena the last 2 days, gotta wait till its fixed, your rating will prob get rolled back now.