I did mage tower, at level 52, proving how mage tower is not difficult AT ALL

Aww, in the 236346 complaint threads about the MT since Tuesday, I’m sure someone’s said it. But I wouldn’t blame you if you missed it lol.

1 Like

Congrats on being scaled? TF is wrong with you and your threads?

3 Likes

I am assuming this is a troll post. But, at 52 you are on equal power as a 60 in terms of the mage tower because scaling and different fights are harder than others.

>Brags about doing imp mother
>LMAO

1 Like

Just fury warrior? The easiest one?
All right. Got all the rest done too?

Waiting on screenshots.

Its in your settings. It’ll show his replies as hidden but I think it still shows their created threads. Not sure though.

It doesn’t hide threads, no. But it can hide the OP with no way to view it sometimes so that’s fun.

2 Likes

I’d love to meet the big brain that figures out the timings of a boss a full 8 minutes after the timings have begun their rotations.

“Better not push it for another few seconds or else 8 minutes from now all of the mechanics will overlap.” Yeah, absolutely no one does that.

It’s mostly about looking at timers, and health percentages. It’s literally “wait for dark fury, pop it then push phase change to start the imp timer”. It’s things you have to do on the fly, usually a raid leader would, based off a set of criteria Method or Echo or Limit figured out.

Solo for your average player ? Very bad design if it requires that level of play.

Yes, double sockets on Garrosh ones if you have them

To be fair, he won’t have his Rank 2s from SL leveling. Don’t even remember what they are to know if it would factor into Mage Tower.

But from his screenshot, you can see the cheese. Swift hand of Justice, and likely Crusader enchants. Double Swift Hand of Justice is broken for Imp mother. Means you’re a literal god who can’t die. So Clarky boi did use some cheese to do it, which is not unsurprising, lots of effort for basically a huge troll post.

2 Likes

I meant more that how a normal person is supposed to figure out, mid fight mind you, that if they push the boss to 50% now that a horrible overlap will happen 8 minutes in the future and kill you. I know mythic raid bosses have had timings where if you pushed at a wrong time it’d screw you over, but I can’ t think of any where it was a full 8 minutes down the road. Usually pushing at the wrong time kills you 3 or 4 mins later maximum, and thats usually posted in a guide by the time your average player will even have a chance at trying it.

I have a rusted mechagnome fury warrior, I think he needs leveled.

1 Like

What a joke.
This is only impressive to people who are absolutely clueless about how the MT works and its tuning.

1 Like

dude all you need for fury is to get crusader on each weapon. Do the bear druid challenge and tell me you can do it. or the hpriest one. The disc priest one felt terrible too. but I slapped on fury and 2 green weapons with crusader on it, yeah, its easy.

2 Likes

Alphon gave you a hard challenge and you ran away lmfao :sob:

3 Likes

:popcorn: :relieved: :fishing_pole_and_fish: . ^^

1 Like

Fury Warrior is the easiest one right now and is able to be cheesed. Sit down.

Go clear the tank or heals one and come back.

2 Likes

Pretty funny how many frail egos here can’t take a Clark post without having an emotional meltdown while pretending they don’t care. Some of these responses are pure gold!

:joy: :rofl:

Dude really went and cheesed the fight with crusader enchants and bragging like he accomplished something

LOL

Because he cheesed the fight with crusader enchants on a fury warrior, something well know to the community.

He didn’t do anything special.

1 Like