I’d like a refund please

I have had this expansion for less than thirty days and I’m very underwhelmed, and very disappointed in the quality of life of this game. I was so disappointed you handed us the cheat code to boost to lvl 120 instantly with purchase that the data will show I created a lvl 120 and then deleted it because I have integrity. Can I get a refund and just delete all my WOW characters permanently and I’ll delete the game too because the environment that surrounds the game is so so toxic, in game and on the forums. We can’t prevent the negativity on our posts, we’re not allowed basic freedoms to defend ourselves, so I think I’ll take my time and attention elsewhere to more interesting and positive games. Thanks for not listening Blizzard! I’m done with your abomination.

2 Likes

The level boost is to 110, not 120, it is intended for new and returning players to be able to jump straight into the expansion, usually to join friends who play. It is really your choice to use it or not, Planeon.

As for a refund, there is a very limited window of time that a refund is available, and it tends not to be if you have spent time leveling in-game. This forum is not a contact point for in-game support and account services. You are welcome to submit a ticket to ask for a refund, though I am fairly certain it would be denied at this point.

I’m sorry that you didn’t enjoy the expansion content.

I’m sorry if people disagreeing with your posts has put you out, Planeon. That is life, people disagree with each other. The only thing you are responsible for is what you say and how you react. Your idea of defending yourself is to tell people they can’t post in the thread or calling them trolls and other names, so no, on our forums, you don’t get to do whatever you like.

Unlike the others, I am able to confirm alt characters so I know precisely who you are and how much time we have already spent trying to counter some bad habits. As I can almost guarantee that this thread will degenerate further, I’m going to lock it up now and save us all a lot of the back and forth that comes with you posting. Good luck to you.

53 Likes