I cant Warrior (Vent)

I cant do it, I simply cant warrior…
I feel like I’m somewhat doing what I’m supposed to be doing… but clearly I’m not
-I intervene if my PUG team mate is low health
-I try and space out my defensives
-I try to watch what both enemy players are doing and try to act accordingly
-I stun convoke if I can
-I try and disarm at the right time
-I swap targets instead of chasing
-I swap talents depending on who I’m facing
I know I’m not a 2500 player, I’m not even a 1800 player, or a 1600 player, but I’m stuck at 1200 CR and I feel as though I’m a little better than bottom of the barrel (clearly not)… 1 win and 14 losses today
I do actually do a little better on my Ret, but I love warrior and warrior is what I want to play
not looking for advice or anything… just had to do a little venting
Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

amazing read. well done. absolutely loved your story

5 Likes

You should go watch magnusz stream or revo, rio etc. will learn a lot.

6 Likes

Get some gear 210 is like 10000% handicap

8 Likes

I know you said no advice but if you love warrior then you’re a warrior play it and don’t give up.

9 Likes

You and me both OP, just keep truckin :100:

2 Likes

Try and intervene before they are low health and you can mitigate more dmg with ignore pain.

3 Likes

:cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face:

uh oh, Mikey. I wonder how the arena forums are gonna respond to this question. ooof. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

When it comes to warriors sometimes no joke it’s actually your teammates. Warriors don’t rlly have much responsibility and basically react in a scripted way to certain go’s.

1 Like

I mean a 1200 player wouldn’t be doing the things you listed, you don’t even see 2k warriors disarming CDs just pushing it on cd. So either ur healers just suck and let you die to the burst meta or ur undergeared and lack passive warrior pressure you should have. Warrior isn’t that complicated, you simply do well most games passively regardless of skill if you just focus on uptime and constant pressure

2 Likes

I faction changed an Hpal Alliance this week for some lul RBGs. Not that I’m a great arena player but I can’t imagine we can’t get you to at least 1400 to get some upgrades next week if you want to try running some 2’s together.

Gunfighter#11206

5 Likes

stream your gameplay and rewatch it or ask others to watch it; you’re doing something wrong (or youre qing a really bad comp) and its hard to tell what it is if you don’t know what it is especially with the given does.

1 Like

can confirm, 210 is an absolute handicap

extremely hard to tell if you’re playing bad if you just die so quick

1 Like

Get atleast 220ilvl first, and I guarantee you’ll start seeing a major difference.

1 Like

15 games is not enough for a vent post unless you’re playing sweaty game 7 tier push every single match. where is your stamina for the grind

2 Likes

So even tho he’s 210 he’s more like 218-220ish in PvP. He should be able to get at least 1400. Hes def making some huge mistakes

1 Like

warriors scale very well with gear and are just a free hk with out, stick with it and get your conquest gear. dont look at rating but just have fun. make sure you have vers on every single item. a 226 item with no vers isnt worth using in pvp. Also make friends with all the chill healers u can find.

1 Like

Posting on the forum to vent and stagnate instead of improving… Progression isn’t for you i guess.

The issue is that you’re a 210 ilvl player living in a 235+ ilvl world.

2 Likes

dude i think if you are ilvl 240 now you are automatically 2000 probably lol

1 Like