I cant uninstall, reinstall, or access my battle net

Ive been trying to play but it keeps breaking, the app is completely broken atm, i cant use my games. It says bnet is asleep, ive done a clean boot, ive restarted my pc various times; ive tried to reinstall or uninstall bnet to solve the issues and i cant even do that. Blizzard support crashes everytime i try to submit a ticket about the issue, bit desperate atm, anyone got any ideas?

attached are images of the many issues im getting
imgur . com/a/kePZUCI

2 Likes

Sounds like another app is interfering. Anything that blocks ads, apps, scripts, etc., can interfere with the client.

Definitely something going on rn i think, ever since yesterday i kept getting errors when starting games, i restart bnet and now the agent absolutely refuses to wake up meaning once my games start updating i’ll be locked, no anti virus running, nothing interfering, this is all the client

3 Likes

Hello! My husband was having this same issue this morning. He tried everything the troubleshoot page suggests. He was unable to uninstall the game because that would cause an error as well. He tried redownloading the app but that wouldn’t do anything either. The below page worked to bet this fixed. [https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/34719]

Side note: It says to press ctrl +alt+esc to get the task manager. Open the task manager with ctrl+alt+del if that step does not work. I hope this helps all who are having this issue.

I’m having the same issue. Battlenet app seems stuck trying to update and or repair. I tried unistalling the ptr but now nothing will stop trying to update.

Went into app data and deleted battlenet file and used task manager to turn off all battlenet instances running. Didn’t stop this error.

Well I uninstalled the whole Battlenet app, cleaned the registry and such, and it still seems to be stuck on the scanning files thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.