I cant access dreamgrove

I was told to change my druid forms was inside dreamgrove but i cant seem to walk through the portal, am I doing something wrong?

Do u have any quests that reside in that area from chamber of the heart.

1 Like

i dont think so, i hearthed to dreamgrove and tried to walk through and it does nothing

Have u tried using the druid teleport spell and manualy walking thru the portal.

1 Like

yes, when i portal into it i can see all the different portals but i cant walk into the class hall

Have you tried entering from the Val’sharah side?

I was about to suggest the same thing flying in.

Did u boost this toon.

1 Like

I played till 90 then boosted yes

Theres ur problem u gota unlock it first you dont get immediate acess id start with low lvl tracking go to SW and look for the legion returns and go from there.

3 Likes

ooooh i assumed boosting gave me access to all old content, awesome thank you

3 Likes

Nope but glad that helped.

2 Likes

Where do we pick up the legion returns quest from Stormwind? I have trivial quest tracking on but cannot seem to find it.

Try the harbor or SW keep.

For this character, Divinor?

From what I can see you already have the introduction quests for Legion completed. You most recently completed “In the Blink of an Eye”, which is the quest that provides your Dalaran Hearthstone and makes you eligible for the intro quests to your Class Hall/Artifact Weapon.

It looks like you have the first quest, “A Summons From Moonglade”, in your quest log now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes