I cannot see World Quests on my Calling Quest

I got my “A Calling in Revendreth” quest today to complete three WQs in Revendreth. I don’t have WQs on my map, though. I have uninstalled addons, deleted my cache, interface, and WTF folders, ran console scripts to reset the UI, and I still cannot see the WQs. I cannot even abandon the quest to try and reset it. I’m at a loss. Maybe someone else has some suggestions.
Thanks.

I wish I could help but, I am having the same exact issue. I did end up sending in a Ticket, but did not resolve my issue. I was sent a link to follow my quest progress (located from Wowhead) that did not help any as they are not even showing up on my map.

It’s even more than simply not seeing them. They aren’t there. I grouped up with my brother and we “completed” a WQ together. Nothing. No interface acknowledging that there even is a WQ, and of course no progress. I have an open ticket hoping they can abandon the Calling quest for me, so that maybe it all resets? Hoping for the best… But I feel screwed. What’s more is that I am now behind in Soul Ash, since I gain access to Torghast after the calling quest. Am I permanently behind, or is there a catch-up mechanic?

Are you seeing world quests in other zones? If not, the campaign may not be completed.

Not other Shadowlands zones, no. I can see them in BFA zones, however. This isn’t a filter issue. All that I can think of is that it is a bug with the “A Calling in Revendreth” quest. I saw the WQs the first time I opened my map with the addon World Quest Tracker, but every time since I have not seen WQs. I see the chests that are scattered through the zone on the map, but again, no world quests. Unfortunately I’m already unable to achieve Soul Ash this week because of this bug, but I’m hoping it can be resolved soon nonetheless.

It sounds like you need to finish the campaign storyline to unlock world quests in Shadowlands.

I’m sorry, I misunderstood before. I have completed the leveling campaign in all zones. I chose the Venthyr as my Covenant already, and I am now working on the Venthyr Campaign. One of the first quests for the Covenant is to complete three world quests in Revendreth. The quest is called “A Calling in Revendreth.”

Okay, I understand where you’re at story-wise. You mentioned using addons that track world quests. Have you tried loading the game with no add-ons? This would require temporarily renaming the add-on folder. Disabling them in the menu in-game does not prevent them from loading background data.

Yes. I have tried a clean reset. I uninstalled my addon manager, renaming my interface, cache, and WTF files, and even done the cvar console command resetting my interface. The strange this about this is that it’s not just that world quests aren’t on the map, they also aren’t in the world. My brother brought me to a location of an active world quest in Revendreth and he completed it with me there at his side. There were no interface indications that I was at a world quest, and of course when we completed it, it did not progress “A Calling in Revendreth.” It’s left me thinking that this is more than a UI issue.

Have you gone back to Oribos since starting the Calling? I found it recommended in another thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/world-quests-not-showing-up/617095/7

1 Like

I have multiple times, unknowing that it was a fix for someone else. I just tried it again, and no results.
I have an open ticket that I opened two days ago that had an estimated 2 day 5 hour timer on it. It’s now at 2 days 15 hours, so I really appreciate your time in trying to fix this matter.
I’m highly considering switching Covenants, even though that’s not what I want to do. I think that if I switch it will give me an opportunity to reset this quest. It will just take two weeks of waiting to get back to Venthyr. I think this would resolve the problem, but it’s the last thing I want to do.

I recommend at least waiting for the reset happening shortly, as there might be some fixes included with it. And you’re welcome, I wish I had more tips to offer.

Definitely chomping at the bit for the reset. I won’t get my Soul Ash, but that’s a small thing in the grand scope of the expansion. Here’s to hoping the reset fixes my game!

The reset didn’t magically solve my issues, unfortunately. If my ticket doesn’t pop by next Monday, I’ll be switching Covenants to start the process of joining back with Venthyr.

This helped tremendously! Thank you!

1 Like