I bit the bullet and RAF myself

I found out that we are losing Rikki with the change to RAF ending tomorrow so I went and bit the bullet and RAF myself again using one of my old accounts which you can do now which is good…and got Rikki…which put me at 1,500 Pets now…wow never thought I ever have that many battle pets…

4 Likes

Congrats!

I just hit 1400 so I still have a bit of catching up to do. I really need to do more of the Synthesis pets.

1 Like

I am still missing 5 of those …I just got damn tried of farming all the motes to make them…missing a couple of the mounts too…it just got old real fast with amount of motes you need…something like 18,000 or so…

2 Likes

Mote accumulation a little faster nowadays with all the folks that don’t mess with Zereth Mortis anymore. Especially at 70, can blow through clouds of wasps really fast.

2 Likes

Did the same thing for Riki. Still got about 6.5k motes to farm for the synthesis pets I still don’t got, though I’m chipping away at that at 1-2 pets per week. The mounts are done aside from 2 that need maw bridles - so they’re on indefinite hold.

Also note that yesterday’s patch added 19 new pets (including the new RAF one), so there’s also that avenue to increase the numbers a bit.