I am the master of demons

These things are bound to happen my poor original poster, this is the issue with a class full of people that just flunked mage school they don’t have any idea how to fix simple problems!

Made me giggle like a schoolgirl. +1 since you made my internets today.

Yes I am immature.

1 Like

My work here is done.
(Oh, crap. Necro’d. Sorry! I thought the last post said July, not June)

I would also like either more glyphs or a “capture” ability for demon appearances and collect them like pet mogs.
My biggest gripe on my lock alt was changing fel guard to wrath guard = new name. There used to be a way around this by talking to the trainers, but I think it was taken out? But maybe I missed something new. Haven’t been alt-ing much this xpac.

(edit: sees it was necro’d. /sigh)

Although it was only a month ago, to prevent any confusion with the above posts, affliction and destruction pets all have very closely normalized damage and no longer have those spec-tied mechanics like felhunter DoT scaling or destro imp passives, and you can safely always choose the most ideal utility abilities among them for a given situation. Or imp for less travel time.

The true master of demons would infuse the souls of demons, & must fight to retain control from the voices that are constantly heard. Also, because of the demon souls, I am able to take form of a demon like the true master of demons should, just saying.