I am so sick of the corruption visual

Please give us some way to turn it off if we want. It was neat at first but I haven’t seen my character not covered in blue crap in way too long. And we’re stuck with it until possibly as late as December?

10 Likes

The visuals are eh…But i really hate that corruption slow effect.
I already move like a turtle and this thing has to pop up that makes me like a stone being moved by time itself.

I hate the visual effect. It clashes with all of my transmogs.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for the eye to do something…

4 Likes

It also seems really inconsistent. sometimes just changing zones makes it go away. Sometimes when I switch from 35 to 38 corruption, it reappears but vanishes at 39.

I’d gladly pay some kind of currency for a “hide corruption” enchant we can put on our neck or something.

1 Like

Me too! I have been asking for them to make the rotten fruit look optional for the past 3 months.

Just stay over 20, under 40 corruption.
Ez
Why go over 40 anyway
Why go under 30

Edit: My toon is naked. I would notice if I was looking corrupt

1 Like

(Commentary): Just imagine being a Void Elf and getting covered in that blue crud every 10 seconds in combat.

(Statement): Unit Exacitor is in favor of a toggle for corruption visuals.

1 Like

I’ve gotten used to it at this point, but I heartily endorse this message nonetheless.

Some of you may be thinking “But the corruption visual helps healers know who’s packing Thing from Beyond.” Trust me on this one: we already know.

1 Like

As long as your overall corruption is at 0, you’ll be pristine clean!

If we could just get rid of Corruption period, I’d settle for that too.

Mother will remove the corruption from items. That’s the only reason I got my cloak to level 1.

I have like 34 corruption and I’m having zero purple stuff on me. Meanwhile, my Paladin with like 2 corruption is all purple.

I guess it’s just because I’m too cool.

that. corruption is horrible

I’ve only really like it on my druid in their forms.

Its a free glyph is how I see it. And better than most actual druid form glyphs (to me anyway)