I Am So Happy!

The mobility of DK is :poop: . Come on blizz show them some love :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I care man. I want to have fun. I want to push high keys with my guild. Sure, they take me along anyways and I do my best to pull my weight, but it is hard to justify going in as Frost when Unholy is that much better.

The developer literally said that Frost DK having an interesting 2-set is not a critical part of the patch and will not be looked at. To me, when 35/36 specs have an interesting 2-set and I don’t, it is critical to my enjoyment of the game.

I know you think I am just a Blizz hater, but I truly love a lot about this game. I’ll probably be back to try out 10.0 but I would have been around sooner if my class wasn’t getting screwed for the 20th time in one expansion.

2 Likes

Honestly, I don’t even want mobility. I like the fantasy of being a slow moving juggernaut. But all we are is slow moving with no juggernaut. We get to the enemy and have the effectiveness of a tickle. Its crazy.

3 Likes

Now, Blizzard needs to give DH’s, especially Vengeance DH’s, some love, just saying.

They absolutely did not say this.

This is what they said:

“there is a chance a new bonus could be considered on the conditions that 1) the aforementioned elements are finished with time to spare and 2) we have the QA resources to support testing it later on, which isn’t a non-zero chance, but the more-than-likely outcome is what’s currently on PTR will stay without major overhaul for 9.2’s launch.”

This is not the same as saying

And they also said that the concern isn’t about the tier set being undertuned. Frost DK has hit the tuning goals for them, so you shouldn’t worry about doing high keys with your guild.

They absolutely DID say this.

Before one of you quote it and try to get me on it, my complaint is that our 2-set is a passive 8% crit increase. This is not fun or interesting. They are no longer implementing the far more interesting 2-set for Frost DKs.

Mate, every class that goes live and ever appears in it’s live state passes their internal tuning goals. That literally means nothing. Survival Hunter has achieved their tuning goals. They are still literal dog water.

I’m referencing the 2nd portion of your statement. They never said it “will not be looked at.” They gave you some conditions in which it WOULD be looked at.

How do you know? I don’t recall Blizzard ever telling us that.

I’ll eat my words if they look at it, but come on. We both know they will not. We are going to be forgotten like we are every single patch.

They don’t need to come out and explicitly say this. It can be inferred by the fact that on the PTR, Frost DK “passing their internal balance checks” is still at the bottom of the barrel. It has been reported by the best Frost DK sources.

That’s just doom and gloom talk. People said the same thing about Blizzard improving communications and look at all the feedback they’ve responded to with tier sets.

The PTR is not the live game. Not everything is even testable at this moment.

Whats an En-en-enhan-enhancement?
I’ve never heard of that spec for shamans, isnt there just Restro and Elemental? /S

2 Likes

Yes, and I commend them. But I know better and I know that they will not look at Frost DK. They even make it sound unlikely.

It is all we have to go off of and that’s all we can leave feedback on. Frost DK on PTR servers is unpassable and bad.

I feel like only masochists are left playing enhance.

1 Like

If it was the Legion version, I’d tempt myself but can’t get into this ones but yes… masochists for life :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: Shaman Style!

Bruhh. Are you kidding me, Blizzard?

3 Likes

Can you Death knights still run yet or are you all still a walking meme ? :rofl:

awww man, I am gearing up everything frost dk right now. flips desk

future of the Death Knight Tier Set

upcoming tuning for the DK tier.

Well I won’t have any tier so I’m safe :laughing:

We’re like the Phantom, Ghost who walks!

1 Like

No yeah, literally the only thing I was banking on coming back for was my class potentially being interesting. Looks like I’m taking a break until 10.0 (hopefully it’s good)

If DHs can consume demon souls, I want DKs to feed on humanoid ones that give them a run speed boost >:D