I am Quitting Pvp

I am not interested in sitting in Q for 40+ mins for an 8 min ROLL.

Its not worth it Blizzard, I wont play this game.

Its not fun, nor is it rewarding.

Fix Pvp please.

2 Likes

Role on a PVP server, or use your personal choice and play the class, spec, faction you like that has whatever you prefer…

But if your argument is, “I want to be toilet paper and have people write their college thesis on me.” be prepared to not win.

1 Like

Why are you doing BG’s for worse gear than what was had in AQ40 at level 60?

I mean, I get it if you’re hell bent on resilience or like the look for RP, but that blue set is super terrible; legit all the dungeon gear is better, and instead of putting more output stats you just put stamina or resilience and you’re better off.

This is incorrect. ^

The resil alone makes the blue set worth it for PvP over dungeon gear. We’re luckily at the iteration of TBC where resil affects DOTS as well (wasn’t like that in prior TBC patches).

You can tell a monumental difference between someone in dungeon blues vs PvP blues with resil.

1 Like

You can get the dungeon gear way faster; it also has gem slots and can be enchanted. The PvP gear kinda requires you put gems / enchants that increase its output stats.

Well, you can do then the opposite and make the PvE items provide better survival traits with gems and enchants.

Additionally, PvE gear gemd / enchanted with survival stats > PvP gear that you don’t have.

Just sayin; use your options; farming that PvP set is pointless.

2 Likes

It’s 100% not pointless for a healer/locks especially, the blue set is good and shouldn’t be time gated, why is this an argument you want to let BGs and the honor set rot for no reason at all? the fact is this needs a change. Stop trying to justify it

2 Likes

said like someone that doesn’t understand the importance of resilience lol

1 Like

At least if you quit pvp then you are doing your part to shorten queue times for everyone else.

5 Likes

Another troll, glad you came

1 Like

How is whining about it working out for you?

6 Likes

Read your posts clear troll done replying, have a nice night

2 Likes

Later dude. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out

3 Likes

said like someone who can’t improvise when needed.

4 Likes

It takes me 40-60minutes sometimes to get a dungeon as an alliance player on a horde dominated server. Should Blizzard implement LFD/LFR because I have to wait?

No. I picked the less populated side and when I wait for a group to form I do quests or other things.

You horde are a bunch of brats.

Copied from the other thread since I think the point is too relevant to have only in one place.

3 Likes

Yeah it also takes 40-60+ minutes on the horde for a dungeon too mate. If you’re not a tank you’re waiting. Wtf are you on about my guy lol. Least alliance doesn’t have a 45 minute que and only get about 400 honor an hour. No reason to do BGs anymore.

1 Like

What is with these people? As if they were going to get Gladiator anyway.

3 Likes

well considering i have multiple times id go ahead and say i have a good chance, dumb statement to say and ignoring the actual problem at hand the unobtainable blue set

If that blue set stops you from reaching gladiator then I think you were never destined to get it in TBC.

4 Likes

“It dosen’t do big Deeeeps so it sux”

Lol, you’re the type of player being farmed for free points in arena

But by all means, keep spreading this disinformation, the more people that take your advice the easier it is for those that know what they are doing to climb

1 Like

Once again i have multiple times you have not, any ways why are you even bringing this up, the fact of the matter here is the set takes 300+hrs to farm FOR ENTRY LEVEL BLUE GEAR it is completely insane

1 Like