I am once again asking for your macro help

I think this will fix what I want it to. I am tired of hearing “you need to target something first” while I’m smashing damage spells trying to heal as a disc priest lol. Some of the stuff just dies so fast.

So I am looking for a harm macro that will cast at my target, unless I don’t have a target, then I want it to cast at the target of my focus target.

I think if I just use a macro to start the dungeon that puts the tank marker and focus on the tank, then my spells will either hit who I want, or hit whoever the tank is hitting if my target dies.

I appreciate any help. I wish there was a class on how to make these, I always try to make them myself and end up overwhelmed. I think Elvenbane should make a YT tutorial/series!

1 Like

Can I interest you in an…

If not, this is what you’ve asked for:

#showtooltip
/cast [harm] [@focustarget,harm,nodead] [] SPELL

It has always felt like a weird medium to me for something entirely text based.

1 Like

Can I interest you in an…

I can’t seem to keep my mouse away from the enemies so the mouseover part would have messed me up there lol!

If not, this is what you’ve asked for:

Thank you!

It has always felt like a weird medium to me for something entirely text based.

People do it with coding and lots of over things. As long as you simply had note pad up showing what you were writing as the macro and did voice over or had a bot voice over, I think it would be very popular within the WoW community. Could do a long video or tutorial series, then get into making some good macro for specific classes and why they’re good, etc.

Plus ever time they rework a class you get free content lol!

Thanks again!