I am no longer Duelist hunter trash

Atm no, the other decent hunter who has some MM gameplay in the 2300s is matassotv on youtube, he streams sometimes but mostly has solid youtube videos.

1 Like

Grats on the push with a non busted class :slight_smile: good for you.

MMS cant get cr gotta reroll to a ww.

MM actually dumpsters wind walker long as your healer is good at kiting you can scatter/bursting the FOF go’s, only one i lost to was chunli cause he was paired with a DH and they both did insane damage/self healing.

Congrats on your achievement with Marksman!

That’s awesome man, big feat!

Ya best part about being ranged vs WW is that FoF can’t parry ranged attacks, so they lose a lot of defense

A really good WW off can play around this using mobility and shutting you down the right way but still they can get caught off guard

I’d also suggest you try MM jungle. Vs melee cleaves you can legitimately do well if they have the mindset of training your disc into the ground in which case you can actually punish them as MM (ofc you would lose harder than the other specs if they decided to train you). RMPal would be really difficult too, but you’d probably be able to deal with wizards a bit better than SV would

I was thinking the same thing to run MM jungle.
Also maybe thugcleave or kfc. Arms war + MM hunter damage would be pretty nuts on like a mage or something lol.

Why hello.

Thugcleave would also be good too with sub disc

Best thing realistically is you can have your disc probably play all in damage talents like schism nearly every game as MM because if they train him for it you can dunk on them whereas if they train you at least he can make up for pressure

Only thing is MM thug might not be too good vs melee cleaves which is at least where sub sv can get rewarded, but it would probably be superior vs wizards

Feel like KFC would be kind of sketchy though since there wouldn’t be that much CC support (due to lack of stuns) that a rogue or feral would give you instead