I am looking for a home, Returning but looking for horde new server to call home with a guild

Hi,
A little about myself, I am 50, disabled and wife (how plays but she works 14 hour shifts, 4 night as week on weekend midnight) so I have alot of time to play now. I am returning after RL got involved right after release of DF. I am on another server with ally. but My home use to be here along long long time ago, like back 3 xpans ago. I have never found my really home guild on the server after some friends moved there and I went with them and changed to ally. So , I am looking to come back.

Now about my play style and toons. I have a lvl 70 demon lock/70 BM hunter I was playing before I got RLed. I have messed with Mage (frost/Fire to 60) (I use to play a mage in the first 2 to 3 xpan and loved it) but me and casters arent feeling it. I love my Hunter but again, you cant close your eyes, shot an arrow str8 up with out 1000000 falling out of the sky. So, worried that I would get used or played like I would want to. But, I have been finding that I like melee DPS alot (been missing with a side toon DK/Blood with wife when she can play) so I am torn between Pally/DH Havoc/Warrior fury. I will be transferring a lvl 70 with my stuff over and changing factions. Then lvling a new toon.

What I am looking for is a home guild, that raids, keys, dungeons, Social. I am wanting to see content and help guild members where I can. But, I have alot to learn, not only about new class but the game since its changing. But, I will need help, in learning, gear earning, and earning a place in the guild. I do want to raid, I want to run mythics and keys. I want to be able to socialize and talk and make friends. And be able to ask alot of questions to become the best of that class as I can be.

Any input on which of the 3 classes is needed over the other when it comes to finding a spot in raids and mythics, would be greatly appreciated. But,Mainly I am want to talk to some guilds about coming over this Friday.

Thank you in advance for the help.

BattleTag: Khtus#1334/discord muaddib9669, for a direct Message

Hey, we are currently looking for people, below is our recent recruitment post, if it interests you.

Dinoco is still searching for either a mage or possibly another hunter. Check out our posts.