I am legion

I play mages only, if you get too close I use fire blast, each of my computer has a different delay order of about 10ms. So I just alt tab and spam fireblast everything I touch is insta K.O.
By the time i used all 50 20x Fireblast you can bet cool down is back up on at least a dozen of the computers.
As I said earlier tho, I’m at a huge disadvantage so you just need to get the numbers right… probably only 800 people can defeat me easily

5 Likes

Why not just say you are a time-traveler from the year 2319 and you brought your super-computer back here with you?

It’s more believable…

yeah its nice

oh yeah then def 5 people with sappers and your dead…I mean the lag alone …you would basically ddos your self lmao

Or AOE fear you in 1000 different directions.

GOOD LUCK GETTING YOURSELF BACK TOGETHER

1 Like

I don’t think you have read the tooltip of howl of terror / psychic scream.

It will only fear a maximum amount of 5 people. Even dismissing the fact that you would be dead before being 1/2 of the way to me, and imagining you have 39 more warlock friends that I purposely let you come close enough to use fear without killing you with a single touch of cone of cold, you would only fear 200 of my mages, leaving 800 up to then kill and /laugh at you.

P.S. I don’t think you have found the caps lock key either

3 Likes

Can I worship you? Oh god of kiloboxing

I don’t think you people understand there’s no true aoe in the game… even blizzard has a cap to how many mobs it can hit (hint, it’s not even up to 40)

3 Likes

5 people per warlock, and 5 more for the priest.

You won’t be back in order for a long time. :slight_smile:

Can you count up to 1000

Sure.

I can even count back down to 1, which is the number of accounts you actually have. :slight_smile:

The amount of stupid in this thread… Oof.

ARE YOU FU CKING STUPID MAN WHY DO U THINK U GET TO EVEN CAST ANYTHING.
U WILL BE DEAD BEFORE U EVEN TRY TO CAST…

You seem angry. You need a snickers or something?

That’s actually a common misconception. Most people think aoe means it can hit everything but it’s not true due to server limitations back in the day.

2 Likes

So you’re saying Area Of Effect is actually a lie? Blizzard would never do that! /s

Hold my beer.

This is it! The post that will spark the revolution that’ll make Blizzard change their multiboxing policy they’ve had since the inception of this game!

Nice sarcasm, bet blizzard sees this post and thinks they wish it was true so it would be more dollars in their pockets

2 Likes

We can fight you or we can get 20 people and report you. #2019memes :clap::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reported for reporting