I am legion

People multibox consoles. If you put a game like WoW on there they’d do it even more, just like they do in Elder Scrolls online for console.

And it would be 27x more laggy

1 Like

Probably would be.

I am a rock

Finally a smart person

Found the boxer

3 Likes

This

…That’s still bait. Whether or not you think OP is making a decent point doesn’t absolve the post of that.

Lol thats a good point, this guy would be immune to any form of opposition on launch when there was so many layers…
Imagine raids all trying to get on the same layer and the system just refusing it because the layers hard cap was reached :rofl:

1 Like

Pay to win is strong :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

On a old vanilla server there wouldn’t be enough people to fight this guy back unless 100% of the population contributed which is basically impossible

Is it Sunday already?

I love it. Any time you can call out cowards and expose the lies, deceit, and cheating, its a win for everyone.

Lots of paralells to work with there too, have fun!

He’s using a hyperbolic exaggeration to make a point on the ethics of multiboxing. That’s not “bait” - bait implies making a maliciously provocative post for the sake of causing drama.

That’s like looking at a piece of abstract or postmodern art and, ignoring the artist’s intent, declaring “this is bait - tins of tomato soup don’t look like that.”

4 Likes

2 Likes

Death by a thousand cuts

1 Like

not even a good attempt.

0/1000 fail

1 Like

Not a good comparison, as Warhol was actually a hack troll.

If you truly are a 1000 person multiboxer it would prob take a team of 5 people to easily kill you seeing as all the “slaves” are all grouped up they just jump in and sapercharge you…it would be over before you got your first cast off

No?! It can’t be?!

1 Like

I don’t care what anybody here says, kiloboxing is how we will play games in the future.

4 Likes