I am legion

I am a megamultiboxer, I make so much money idk how to spend it so I have 50 computers all running 20 accounts each. I am a 1000 character multiboxer. All you have to do is make 25 full raids to beat me, I cannot defeat 1000 players playing 1000 characters as I am only 1 person controlling 1000 characters. So it’s all fair

12 Likes

Inb4 multiboxer is at such a disadvantage 30 people with fears can probably kill you ez!!! :rofl:

Idiots

16 Likes

Pretty weak bait.

0/10

19 Likes

Multibotter? Is that you

10 Likes

the heat alone would kill you

12 Likes

Nice bait.

Lmao could you imagine such an electricity bill. The monthly wow fee alone would be 15,000.

And on top of it the server it was on would crash constantly because thats too many things in one single node lmao.

6 Likes

Hmm… when you get tired of it, can I have your stuff x1000?

4 Likes

It is your turn, after all.

Then 5 guys with goblin sapper charges jump into the middle of you and become rank 14 instantly.

7 Likes

OK.

5 Likes

If they just put WoW on Xbox Live we could play without multiboxers ruining the game.

Think he is lying. Its against TOS to have more then 8 accounts, ( or somewhere around there) so i think 64 toons is the max you are allowed to have. I cant rememeber the whole thing but a long time ago they made it so, and anyone who had more then that was grand fathered in. So im calling BS

No way? You’re saying this guy is lying?

4 Likes

Yawn

1000 :heart:s or it didn’t happen.

2 Likes

what what?

it’s not bait. He’s making the point that multiboxing is unfair to those who don’t do it.

8 Likes

/golf clapping like a mad man here

And every individual raid is on a different layer.

2 Likes

He’s not really making much of a point though.

Saying someone with more monetary resources shouldn’t be allowed to take advantage of them is like saying someone with more time on their hands shouldn’t be allowed to grind more—in the name of maintaining parity.