I am Interested in WrA!

Hello! My name is Jordrend, I am an experienced RPer hailing from the realm of Emerald Dream. I won’t say too much, but as much as I still love ED, RP on the server has been extremely sparse recently, and it’s only getting worse it feels like. Wyrmrest Accord has always been my backup option, so I have 2 questions for the denizens here:
First, how active is the RP community here? Interested in both Horde and Alliance side. Is there a lot of guilds, do they interact a lot, is there a lot of community events?
Secondly, is there a death knight focused guild?

2 Likes

I’m not sure if any DK guilds but with the restrictions on them being lifted we might be seeing one or two form.

Otherwise WRA is a great place for RP, community and friends. I’m on Horde side and am always running into people I know and are friendly with and have no problems finding someone to play with.

Hope you come over and try us out!

2 Likes

Hmm, any edgelord guilds in general then XD I always tend to enjoy those

I am 100% certain you can find those here. Alliance side I’m not too sure on, but I’m sure someone can help you find what you’re looking for!

1 Like

Faction balance is pretty even, though with a noticeable Horde bias. That said, I RP both factions and have fun as both Alliance and Horde.

I’m not sure about the guilds though - my RP hours are weird so I’m often not involved in them.

As for DK guilds I’d 100% recommend The Shadow Vault. They’re still kicking, and during the crossfac DK Discord organised by Aquilari (who quit and took her discord with her), they were cool contributors.

2 Likes

Ooh they look cool!

1 Like

And we’re interested in you! Jordrend!

2 Likes

there is an edgelord dk guild roleplaying in stormwind but i’d be darned if i could remember its name. im sure you’ll find them

1 Like