I am a streamer, Face the Simple Truth; I deserved Beta, you didn't

Did you even bother to watch the video I posted? I thought not. He doesn’t break the ToS so whatever he does in game is fair. There have been ninjas since day 1 2004. Deal with it.

One such harpy proceeded to verbally attack Ythisens after Ythisens confirmed that streamer bias doesn’t exist.

I’m pretty sure that gives us our answer to this whole mess.

Wow, I bet you have a deep understanding now. Thanks.

You attacked him personally not his persona. You are an awful person, that’s all there is to it. Keep trying defend an indefensible position. I applaud your pathetic efforts. Why don’t you get on a max level character while your at it? Or are you one of those people that quit years ago to play on a pirate server while the rest of us helped fund classic?

LMAO he never played original Vanilla get facts straight please. Playing the he helps his mom card? Is this you asom? Just trolling us?

1 Like

/points at monkenpo

you will behave. you will stop being jealous. you will stop pretending to be jealous. you will turn over a new leaf and look for the good in things. somebody bugging you? try to find the shiny parts, the silver lining. the glass is not half empty, it’s half full.

do this now before you summon the pinky.

When did I ever say he played vanilla? I’ll wait.

How about you watch that 22 min video and tell me he isn’t a decent guy. You won’t because you are closed minded and filled with hate, it is a sad place to be.

Wait what? You helped fund Classic?

Reading comprehension seems to be an issue for you. I was asking whatever his name was to get on a max level character, otherwise I am under the assumption he stopped playing years ago to go to a pirate server while the rest of us w/ active subs have helped to fund classic.

How are you this dense?

I stopped playing because I was out-specced by BFA’s updated computer spec requirements (and, frankly, the state of the game makes me grateful that was the case). I do not play on private servers as that is a perversion of the game and illegal, to boot.

I have a plethora of characters with the same name as this one, my former main included, though I am surprised that there’s actually a good handful of people who are NOT me that also found appeal in the name ‘Vorastrix’ as I had originally taken it from a side-reference material sourcebook for D&D printed about 15 years ago.

1 Like

Ohh so you don’t make much money and take your personal issues out on a successful streamer. Thanks for the insight.

Where do you think our sub money goes, the Mars shot program?

1 Like

You really are trolling at this point. Where you that gnome that followed him and gave him all your gold for no reason. O wait that was beta. Just don’t understand why you defend ppl you don’t know in real life and seem to have a hard on for him. Maybe read up on scripted top streamers.

1 Like

We all already paid for classic when the game was released back in 2004, people should have had a choice back then to keep the old systems and not be forced into new ones with each expansion.

1 Like

What a surprise…/yawn. More assumptions. Not everyone feels the need to buy new toys every time something more shiny comes out. I’m not buying a new computer for ONE. SINGULAR. GAME.

1 Like

Better yet… there should never have been expansions. WoW didn’t need them.

…I’m being serious btw.

@vorastrix pretty sure he is a paid non streamer agenda. He will troll this post for days.

2 Likes

So you don’t have the hardware to run WoW (super easy game to run on a minimal system) and you are super angry at successful streamers. The optics look great.

I literally had a strong dislike for streamers up until yesterday, sad people like yourself constantly complaining about them warmed me up to them. People like you changed my outlook on them. Congrats.

1 Like

i remember having to buy a new computer to play everquest 2 when it came out. fortunately, it also worked good for vanilla wow. and star wars galaxies. and asheron’s call. i wasnt happy i had to spend the money though, and that was several computers ago (like 16 years or thereabouts)