I am a streamer, Face the Simple Truth; I deserved Beta, you didn't

You instigate a fight then want out when you lose and call ME a troll.

I get it : Streamers got a big community watching them so they can spread WoW Classic like wildfire.
Sadly this is only a reason to explain why they got invite into the Beta.
The Problem is there are people playing in BETA who played WOW only in private servers. And there are people who played since Vanilla all the way to BFA buying all the expansions.
Knowing people who have nothing to do with WOW are testing the BETA when it could be better tested with ex WOW players just makes no sense and is absofoockinglutely not cool from Blizzard.

Infatuation. This board has a front page full of topics on neckbeareded streamers. These guys are absolutely obsessed with twitch streamers. I hate what this forum has become.

1 Like

You came here to cry like a child because you are jealous of streamers. You could of not posted, there should be an AA meeting for people like you, then you could enjoy your echo chamber and we wouldn’t have to deal w/ the crying.

Welcome to the real world, life isn’t fair and companies don’t care.

You can thank blizzard for that. they knew what they were doing with invites. they opened a can of worms

They gave beta access to all types of people… You aren’t special among the millions of us that played vanilla. I don’t understand how people are so selfish and self entitled.

1 Like

You ASSUMED what my original post was. You picked a fight on false grounds. I PROVE that to you and you are too STUPID to apologize.

1 Like

and /yawn…

This post now
Side note : i’m confused how i can post youtube but nothing else lol

Asmon is none of those things, that is his persona. Hence my posts towards you about the crying over streamers. He is an entertainer and that is his persona. I saw his youtube video where he got serious and how he was going to take a break, it was truly saddening.

You are an awful person for spreading lies about him. Do you also think Gilbert Gottfried voice is what he actually sounds like as well?

You’re pretty gullible if you believe asmon isn’t like that in real life :rofl:

Lmfao. Dude watch his streams. Like I said if you just signed up for twitch few days back. You just read YouTube posts and base it on that?

Do I think the introvert who is possibly on the spectrum has a totally different online persona? Yes I do believe that. Ya’ll are some pretty awful and envious people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oScbfCyirAw

It isn’t oil barons. It’s oligarchs. :roll_eyes:

He’s really not if you watch his videos over time. He helps the community. He takes care of his Mom. Asmon can’t really rely on his looks like a Soda or Venruki so he needs some kind of schtick. He’s the most popular wow streamer, so obviously people enjoy his persona.

2 Likes

He IS rough to get into. Not gonna lie. But I can’t bring myself to hate the guy either because he’s entertaining.

1 Like

You will never get through to these harpies. They are filled with envy and jealousy and hate anybody who is successful like Asmon. As you said he takes care of his mom and uses his WoW persona to do it.

1 Like

Like I said if you think a streamer that only does runs and says…all the end loot is mine. Or I’ll kick u is good for the community? Maybe you are some corperate streamer pi guy good luck. Can’t talk to someone on a forum that doesn’t even watch his streams. Be that Billy goat for him on launch.

2 Likes

You made it crystal-clear that your argument against me was for crying foul over beta access. Now you are spinning a completely different story.

You cannot be trusted to tell the truth as you dragged an argument on and on and on and on continuing to annoy me with false premises on which the argument was based upon.

Even if I were to believe you made an error and simply were so incompetent as to not specify the correct grievances you have with me, a ‘persona’ is general behaviour, not going into intricate detail as to what they actually DO.

He SPECIFICALLY calls to attention the actions he has undergone by which define him as a person. That is not a persona by any stretch of the imagination.

2 Likes