I always invite 1 warrior to my daily MGT H mount. And they always thank me at the end

Seems like out of every class running it, warriors have the hardest time getting into it.
Hunters are range and got trap.
Rogues can sap.
Rets bring blessings & BoP/Bubble.
Warriors bring nothing.

2/3 times I get whispers saying “Thank you for invite” at the end. I got Shard trink for about 10 warriors already.

47 Likes

Good man. Imagine being nice to others and not going about WoW as if it were some company work.

49 Likes

I pop all cooldowns and destroy priestess + 2 others in about 6 seconds so i don’t think I bring nothing tbh.

5 Likes

Further evidence that RFD destroyed the community.

4 Likes

Yeah I live for that thank-you, let the non-meta group members grovel at my feet, for I control the invite, I AM THE PALLY.

#community :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Quite the opposite in fact. Community does not take warriors at all. I’m told they get into every 10th run because of people like me who are fine with non-100%-meta comp.
I do not represent the community, but maybe 1/10th of it at most. Not even.

RDF does not discriminate like community does.
We need RDF to solve this problem.

24 Likes

Do people really care about the “100% meta comp” for heroic dungeons? lmao

7 Likes

Apparently some do.
But MGT is also different due to PvP fight so CC is essential.

If you get RNG lucky, then even w/o CC its possible. But with a rogue+warrior PvP comp, yeah, mate, you need that CC. And locks/mages just happened to be the meta.

Warriors have an AoE fear bro. Extremely effective CC in PvP when the other team doesn’t know what Tremor Totem is. They are also almost certainly the highest dps in dungeons.

Warriors have CC with their aoe fear. Its very useful.

The problem with it is the same problem with other fear CC. You have to clear extra packs to use it safely.

They are very solid indeed and damage wise on 3rd boss, they are exceptional. I agree. This is why I take them.

and yet they seem to struggle to get groups >.<

That’s just dps life imo. Especially in an instance where every melee’s bis trinket drops.

2 Likes

Because killing an extra trash pack here and there is sooo horrible to the people that want to finish the dungeon as soon as possible…

People dont want to consider it because of its long CD and the inconvenience of having to pull the enemy into a safe spot to use it (which can include clearing extra trash to make that safe spot). Its undervalued because its “inconvenient”.

I mean…you could be nice to those at your company/job too…

1 Like

That was said tongue-in-cheek.

4 Likes

edited for mis reply

1 Like

It wouldn’t be so bad if the demon boss fight didn’t strong arm CC, which warrior has none of. 1 3m fear and that’s it. I still managed to get a shard on my fury warrior but it’s just an alt I don’t plan to take to northrend. I actually have 3 shards. I prioritized my raiding shaman first, rogue second, since it’s going to northrend, then warrior last. I also have the caster trinket on my warlock. I was glad to be done with shards because it’s hard to get groups and stupidly contested due to being overpowered. Most groups have 2-3 rolls for it and it only drops about 1 in 5 runs.

I like to announce in LFG chat that I’m about to dust the shard before I do it. It never gets old lol

Too bad you “need” CC because Warriors would destroys those packs, Warriors are awesome damage dealers and have great AoE for small packs.

2 Likes

late warrior into tbc here, I wish I had met more people like this before I just gave up on playing.
Was a nightmare to find groups for anything… even on a “small” guild.

4 Likes