I accidently discovered you can play WoW with a Nintendo 64 Controller

I have already played WoW on my occulus quest 2. Look into the Virtual Desktop app. You can play any computer game in VR.

2 Likes

But can you… type with it?

1 Like
now just sync it with a NES Power Pad. And make it mandatory for all pvp events
1 Like

Meh, nobody talks on chat anyway, it’s all voice.

We need more people like you discovering this stuff. This stuff just makes the game that much cooler.

3 Likes

i hated the camera

Now throw it around and see what happens :sparkles:

Hamburger hands :hugs:

1 Like

There’s been some pretty neat stuff you could do with things you wouldn’t think would work. One of my favorites is this Wheel mage:

JFC this thing is 11 years old.

No you didn’t. What, did you accidentally plug in your N64 controller and accidentally check out the keybindings?

2 Likes

Brings back memories.

1 Like

rumble pak here i come

1 Like

Not everyone knows about it, but it’s been officially supported for a while now. There have been people using controllers for years due to impairment or just for fun.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2idHGhD9Fmo

Its not really new :stuck_out_tongue: this guy’s been playing 2k+ arenas with a controller for a while

Hell no…the Power Glove.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I figured out how to play WOW on my 45" LG flat screen TV. So, now I can sit in my recliner all comfy and warm while I kill monsters or do pet battles :wink:

1 Like

The last time I tried to use a TV for a monitor to play wow, it screwed with the resolution so much that it caused me to lag so hard I couldn’t really even play. That’s on a 55 inch in my living room. Haven’t bothered to try again.

Lol, “I accidentally discovered” how to do this thing by doing all of these steps to make it work.

Still neat though, but less sensationalism would be nice :wink:

2 Likes

I’m not surprised you can also use two mice or two different devices.